What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

peachpie
on 11/18/15 6:20 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Happy Wednesday. I'm still sneezing up a storm. I went for a run on Monday and on the way back home my nose was burning as if I snorted some sort of drug- and I've been sneezing/runny nose ever since. That led me to comfort  foods yesterday (cream of wheat, chicken noodle soup) that left me with a higher carb count than I'm comfortable with. My sniffles will just have to suffer through sans carbs today.

I use anything Dove, Caress, or Oil of Olay in soaps or washes. I'll sometime buy the bath and body works washes, and Dial makes a wash that I like, but I would never use their soap. For lotion our household standard is Vaseline Intensive care w/ Coco (spelling??) butter in it. I buy some bath & body works butter cream lotions (i think that's what they are called) if i want to smell fruity/dainty etc). I'm VERY picky about hand cremes in the winter-- I always have to had one at my desk for after I wash my hands, they get so dry in the winter. My favorites are Aveda hand relief and Nivea Soft. 

I moisturize everything but my face-- breaking that cardinal rule of beauty. I have a few moisturizers, but no matter what I use it adds to the oiliness of my skin. So my strategy is start out dry and let the oiliness 'moisturize' lol.

M1- Scrambled eggs and Virginia Ham with blackberry all fruit

M2- Yogurt/Granola

M3- Sriracha Chicken breast/cheese roll/up & fruit cup

M4: Chili

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

AngryViking
on 11/18/15 6:26 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I'm pretty picky about hand lotion, too.  I HATE scented ones, it grosses me out when my hands smell like flowers or whatever when I'm trying to eat.  LOL 

Sarah M.
on 11/18/15 6:22 am

I'm a body wash girl. Olay naturals for my face and an obnoxious array of scented body washes, because the scent I want totally depends on my mood, the season, and what lotion I plan on using. 

B-it was ugly---I was running late and aggravated with traffic so into McDonalds I went and instead of just the egg white delight I ate the hashbrown too. 

S-skipping 

L-?

S-banana 

D-seafood salad that we didn't make yesterday

HW 320 RNY 4/13/15 Dr Kevin Tymitz GW 190

AngryViking
on 11/18/15 6:27 am
RNY on 07/17/14

That hash brown was 150 calories.  You have the rest of the day to make that fit into your menu.  Also?  McD's hash browns are delish.

Sarah M.
on 11/18/15 6:44 am

Thanks! I really was beating myself up and it helps to put that kind of a spin on it. The funny thing is....it wasn't even that good and my mouth felt all slimy and icky after I ate it. But I guess thats a good thing I wont be tempted to do that again!

mamata2
on 11/18/15 6:43 am

Oh my, I, like NYMom, am extremely sensitive to smells and perfumes.  UGH!  I use Dial Gold bar soap, I'm so basic.  I love Gold Bond lotions for my body.  And for my face I use Clearasil face wash and Proactive Moisturizer.  I don't have bad acne but I do have extremely fickle skin and since I work out often and shower lots (sometimes 3 times a day) I have to be super careful about it.  I tried the It! Cosmetics in Ulta and I couldn't find one that matched my skin tone :(  I am super pale with pink/red undertones.  Anything with even a hint of orange makes me look like an umpaloompa.

Yesterday turned itself around, THANK YOU ALL for the hugs and warm wishes.  My cupcakes sold out first at the bake sale and I was even deemed "the Queen of Cupcakes" by on the big bosses.  I get to borrow pedals for tonights bike fitting and my new baby fit nicely in my car this morning.  Now if only the weather would clear up I would be a happy camper.

Time since surgery: 16+ months

B: Coffee with cream and Fit Frappe Chai Spice Latte

S: Fit Frappe again

L: Salad with egg and chicken

S: Coffee with Fit Frappe

D: Spicy Black Bean burger with velveeta on a low carb tortilla

S: Skinny Cow Vanilla Caramel Cone

W/V: Started

E: Unknown

Totals: Calories 999, Protein 92, Carbs 108, Fat 39

AngryViking
on 11/18/15 6:56 am
RNY on 07/17/14

You should get a nameplate for your desk that says "Queen of Cupcakes". 

(yes I know that's an actual cake, just roll with it)

snow_white
on 11/18/15 6:51 am
RNY on 11/11/14 with

Good morning everyone!  I'm running super late today.  One of my foster babies started preschool today.  I was all weepy and he was happy lol.  I need to go to the store so it's pick this and that for food.

B: tea with honey (it's the devil but I love it so)

Cottage cheese doubler

L: cauliflower crust pizza

D: small chili from wendys

S: babybell cheese protein shake

1111 cal 101 carbs (I've gotta get that down a bit) 100 protein

30 mins on treadmill vitamins in...water is a battle

Emiepie
on 11/18/15 6:57 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday (at least I think that is what today is!). I am back at work and feeling quite a bit better but still have a foggy head but I have so much to catch up on today should fly right by.  Totally loving the igpay atinlay!!  I love my pure grace body wash :)

Time since surgery: 15 months

B: SF latte, baked banana oatmeal, a boiled egg and fruit (apple slices and dried figs)

L: Edamame and Mung bean fettuccine topped with grilled chicken breast and Alfredo sauce and a few cuties

S: L&G Greek yogurt, cranberry almond thins, and laughing cow light Swiss wedge

D: Cloud bread, fried egg and Swiss cheese sandwich, a piece of some pumpkin bread I made (using almond flour) and arctic zero

S: SF latte using fairlife milk

E: None

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1169 Protein:84 Carbs:133 Fat:33

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AngryViking
on 11/18/15 7:00 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Tell me about the almond flour.  Is it a 1:1 ratio when substituting for regular?  I have a bag in my cabinet that just sits there because I have no idea what to do with it.

Most Active