What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 11/18/15 5:30 am, edited 11/18/15 5:33 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Morning and Happy Hump Day!  I'm having a "meh" menu day.  It looks like every other day, really, but...meh.  LOL  Oh well, I should probably take advantage of a day like today to offset those days when I want to unhinge my jaw and tip the fridge back.

Question O' the Day!  What's your preferred soap and/or body wash?  I like Olay Age Defying for those times when I come into a large sum of money but I'm an Ivory girl most days.  So is my hubs, so I have to hide the bottle or it will be gone in a week.  I also have to hide my Jergens Ultra Healing, which is my preferred hand/body lotion.  Vulture.  LOL

Time since surgery:  16 months

B:  coffee and banana baked oatmeal.  I omitted the PB today because I was starting to cheat the actual weight by a few grams, then a few more, so...ixnay on the eanut butterpay

S:  Click Mocha

L:  Buffalo chicken salad, pork rinds and a cheese stick

D:  Baked chicken parmesan and a few gnocchi  (cue music:  chicken parm you taste so good.  LMAO)

TOTALS:  Cals:  846  Protein:  90  Carbs:  65  Fat:  25

Have a great day all!

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/15 5:37 am, edited 11/17/15 9:35 pm

Good morning I have been using Dove since I was a teenager. Lucky for me I never had acne. I just bought a new make up made by It Cosmetics. I love it. I will post a before and after pic of myself. I am 48 and you don't have to use anything else under it. I was spending a **** ton of money on anti-aging creams. Done with that. 

Before

This was the after

Well the one on the bottom I only have the foundation on. I like it. It's not heavy at all. 

My breakfast is consist of Miralax with Crystal light just not feel like myself

L: We will see

D:Not sure

Vitamins are in. I may have a protein shake. I am cleaning my house getting ready for Thanksgiving. I am really looking forward to it. I am really missing my daughter since she will be going to her boyfriends. I just have to get over it. 

Have a great day.

AngryViking
on 11/18/15 5:43 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Oh, that looks great!  Where did you find this miracle makeup?  As you may know, I am a beauty product junkie (*****) and am always looking for news ways to spend my mad money!

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/15 5:52 am

I got it from QVC. It is a huge tube which will last at least three months. The foundation was only like 50 bucks. I had been a Lancome girl for a long time I felt I had a ton of make up on. . I was using all kinds of stuff to.

I never wore eye shadow till recently. 

My make up box is huge. I was always into make up but never like this. I try to take some extra me time. One thing I found is I love Rimmel eye liner. My therapist is like how do you leave when I have been crying and look like I didn't shed a tear. I use Elf mascara I love it. It is inexpensive.

AngryViking
on 11/18/15 5:54 am
RNY on 07/17/14

The Elf line is AWESOME.

hyder1ab
on 11/18/15 4:05 pm
RNY on 05/06/15

I love the IT Cosmetics! Ulta is a great place to buy it, especially when they are throwing in the good freebies!

NYMom222
on 11/18/15 5:53 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I use It Cosmetics as well, really like it. I use the one that comes like in a powder compact. You look Be-a-u-ti-ful Darlin'

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/15 1:25 pm

You are so sweet. Thank you. 

Deanna798
on 11/18/15 6:15 am
RNY on 08/04/15

I use It! Cosmetics as well.  I have severe acne rosacea and it covers so well.  Right now I just have a dusting of their powder foundation on to fade the red a bit. 

I'm going to ask my surgeon about taking doxycycline again.  I want to clear my face up,  but the only thing that does it is a few weeks of antibiotics.  I'm getting skinny,  but my skin is horrible.  

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

NYMom222
on 11/18/15 6:49 am
RNY on 07/23/14

here's my before and after:

My lighting wasn't great, so hope you can see the difference. Love It Cosmetics!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 487 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 450 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 410 views