need encouragement

reneek
on 3/15/06 4:25 am - augusta, GA
im 41 feeling great except for all this weight. i have decided im going to do this. i have peace in my heart that all is well and all advantages will come my way. after reading so many stories from this website, i get excited, and i have even cried thinking hey that could be ME!!! im looking forward so much to a new life, please leave any advice, encouragement, tips for pre op WHATEVER you wish you had done, or asked the doc. anything to make this the mosti positive decision i have ever made. thanks so much renee
SteveApril45
on 3/15/06 7:31 pm - frostburg, MD
Hi Renee I am very happy that you have decided to have weight loss surgery.Get ready for the best ride of your life.Yes it can and will be you .A year from now you will not believe the difference and how much your will have changed.I wish you the best and please email me anytime with any questions or just to say hey.............have a great day..........steve
yosemitemama
on 3/28/06 11:31 am - Yosemite, CA
I am almost 5 months post op. I feel better than I have in years. From the first month, it has been so much easier to move around. Don't stress and take it one day at a time. One moment at a time if necessary. I read a book that helped me, by Susan Maria - www.bariatriceating.com It explains a lot and the FAQ are also on the website.
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 279 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 540 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 527 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3588 views