Checking in!

Courage2Enjoy
on 9/4/16 3:00 pm
VSG on 04/28/16

Hello!!!  It's been a little while since I've been on.  Summer was in full swing and of course now the kids are back to school.  

I hope everyone is staying on point...I am so happy to say I am in wonderland!  Well, have been for a little while but still...so surreal sometimes.

I honestly can't say when I was last under 200.  I started in Jan. at 277.  April 28th was sx day and I was at 256.  Today I am 189!!!  So happy for making this choice and sticking to my new normal.  I found some weeks I stalled but intakes was similar to what it was in the past few weeks and I chalk it up to being a woman! Haha...but really - can't say for sure since I do track what I eat except that sometimes if I don't get in all my water and with getting in almost 90 grams of protein a day can...let's say stop you up!  Either way...progress has been good and I am close to my goal.  Hope everyone is staying on track and if they aren't, jump back on! We can do this!

jrog22
on 9/4/16 5:37 pm
VSG on 08/20/16

Congrats on your success.   My surgery date is 9/26/16 so it is great to hear results like yours.

Keep up the great work!

Jeremy 

Courage2Enjoy
on 9/9/16 6:58 am
VSG on 04/28/16

Right around the corner!  Everything will be fine and just remember to sip sip sip water as much as you can! :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 79 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views