Going be gone for a while

kahlana
on 5/4/12 1:37 pm - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
So my next door neighbor and i are about to go off on an adventure. We are heading for the salmon processing  plants and a summer of 16 hour days processing lots of fish. Depending on which plant hires us I may or may not have internet connection. If I have it ill pop in but it could be 6 months before I can get online again. So in case you don't see me here for a while don't worry I only went to the edge of the earth I didn't drop off it lol. Anyone who wants my snail mail address please message me and I will make sure I write at least once a week :D

My Blog My Facebook

INgirl
on 5/4/12 1:42 pm
I would say have fun... but... MAKE LOTS OF MONEY! 
(and eat lots of fish.)

Take care up there!
kahlana
on 5/6/12 8:44 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
LOL that;s the plan... as much money as I can send home to the honey!!! And hopefully I will be able to bring back a few Alaskan Salmon for the family here to sample.

My Blog My Facebook

moonglo82
on 5/4/12 1:44 pm
VSG on 03/29/12
6 months?!? No!!!

Be careful and, like Jo said, make lots of money! Haha!

Hurry back!

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

kahlana
on 5/6/12 8:44 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
Will do Moonglo :D

My Blog My Facebook

Feystorm
on 5/4/12 1:53 pm - CA
VSG on 03/14/12
 Sounds like quite an adventure!  Have a good time :)

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

Georgie Mayhem
on 5/4/12 2:00 pm - New Zealand

So does that mean no more budget makeovers from now on. lol   . So  posh ones instead! lol.  love it.

It will be exciting to see the updated picture of you when you get back then, cant what. I'll miss reading your posts, boo hoo, but good on you.

Take care have fun and enjoy the time away from the hubby :)

kahlana
on 5/4/12 3:16 pm - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
Thanks everyone I will miss you all very much!!! Thanks so much for being supportive and THERE with me through all of this journey so far. Can't wait to share the adventure with you when I come home again. I am sure my blog post will be pages and pages long lol.

About that posh makeover... i really wish... this year is about getting completely out of debt, next year is about get a couple of big ticket toys the honey and I have been drooling over for a while, then MAYBE one more season to pay for plastics.  Mostly I am looking forward to having the winter to devote to my studies and my wedding business and hunting with the bestest pal a girl could have (my honey of course) in the state.
And yep I will miss him but I am looking forward to some "me time" in the form of slinging fish guts for 16 hours a day. It's pretty mindless so I am sure I will be getting some great meditation time in  on that slime line :D

My Blog My Facebook

Shagdoll
on 5/4/12 3:30 pm
I'm gonna miss your posts girl but take care & have fun. Check back in with us as soon as you get the chance.

Jenn  

WWBD?  

rhearob
on 5/4/12 4:15 pm - TN
 Be safe and be well.  We'll be here when u get back

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 76 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 278 views