Going be gone for a while

Linda B.
on 5/4/12 4:32 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12
Well, you will be missed, but I sure am one who understands doing what you need to do to pay what you need to pay. Just be sure you are careful while you are slinging fish guts. After becoming addicted to Deadliest Catch, I have a whole new respect for those who work in the seafood industry. Take care.
gmb87
on 5/4/12 10:30 pm - East Aurora, NY
VSG on 01/10/12
Sounds "fishy" to me, but do it while you can, if you didn't you may regret it. Life should have no regrets.  Have Fun??? I guess as an adventure should be just that. Hope all goes well and your expectations are met as you want them to be.

Look forward to seeing you here again.
Remember  it's bariactric surgery, not brain surgery! You need to get your head in the game!!!!                      
PrettyEyes_41
on 5/4/12 10:43 pm - MS
VSG on 06/12/12
I don't know if saying 'have fun' is appropriate since it'll be work but I will say 'have a great adventure!!' You'll be missed and we'll be watching for your updates. I'll be sleeved and on the losers bench by the time you get back (if all goes well). I love reading your updates. Take care of yourself and enjoy yourself!!

Gale     Age: 55, Height: 5' 5.5", HW: 236, SW: 210, 1st GW: 150.  Surgery BMI: 39.3  Extremely HBP, High Cholesterol & borderline diabetic.      

AzureAurora
on 5/5/12 2:12 am - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 02/06/12
 Wishing you the best during your adventure. Wishing you good health and endurance for the long days. Sounds like you will be in Alaska?? 

Here in Alberta where everyone comes to work up north in the camps and makes money. The saying is "Short term pain for long term Gain" hoping this time away from family takes care of all the financial issues you mentioned and is truly a time of meditation and reflection for you.

Take care 
Julie

Highest 310 Start W 299 Surgery W 279 Current Weight 166.5 lbs      

New_me2011
on 5/5/12 9:39 am - NY
VSG on 02/14/12
 I'll miss your posts and your smiling avatar. Be safe, healthy and happy, enjoy your'me" time and return with lots of profits and great stories!!

Michele            

kahlana
on 5/6/12 8:48 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
you guys are the best and if i can find a way I am going to be sneaking off to the library if the town we are in has one and hopefully they will have internet so I can send posts once in a while. If not Ill be mailing a couple people here and hopefully they will let you all know Im still alive lol.

My Blog My Facebook

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 390 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 422 views