Another NSV: One Month Post-Op Pics

MTygah08
on 1/28/12 1:15 pm, edited 1/29/12 4:10 am - Pittsburg, CA
Although I'm nine days late celebrating my one month surgeversary, I wanted to give a quick update to those who wondered if I've fallen off the face of the earth.
Since my last post with pics (having my suits tailored in). I've been in a little awe as to how my old clothes no longer fit me and the amount that I'll have to either donate or try to sell.

Old Clothes, Old Me (this isn't even 1/3rd of what I've got to rid of, WTH! Lol)

Needless to say I needed some threads quickly just in case I had to go out. I love wearing sweats but I love dressing up just as much. Heading to Casual Male XL where they had a huge going out of business sale over in Emeryville, CA, I was trying to guess what my new neck size and waist size would be since surgery (I started out at 19 1/2 neck, 50 waist). Here's a couple of new duds showing progress: (New Sizes: 18 neck, 44 waist - but can also fit 42)

Slimming (White shirt), Trying on new clothes for the first time since surgery.
Slimming (White shirt), Trying on new clothes for the first time since surgery.
Slimming (Synergy Shirt2), Trying on new clothes for the first time since surgery.
Slimming (Synergy Shirt3), Trying on new clothes for the first time since surgery.
Slimming (Checkered Synergy Shirt), Trying on new clothes for the first time since surgery.

Crunchy As Can Be
on 1/28/12 1:19 pm - NY
You look great! Glad you're doing so well!!
 ~~Emily~~

PinkLyfe
on 1/28/12 1:24 pm
 You look awesome! Congratulations!
MTygah08
on 1/28/12 1:31 pm - Pittsburg, CA
 Thanks ! 

MTygah08
on 1/28/12 1:23 pm - Pittsburg, CA
 I truly appreciate it Emily. I've been bad about offering support on here although It's all very new to me. I'll attempt to do better. We all need the support.

seanbear66rn
on 1/28/12 1:32 pm - Dracut, MA
VSG on 04/06/12
 You are a handsome guy !!!! 
Sean  

YOU CANNOT GIVE SOMEONE HELP........YOU CAN OFFER HELP,  IT IS UP TO THE OTHER PERSON TO ACCEPT  OR REJECT IT !!!

MTygah08
on 1/28/12 1:33 pm - Pittsburg, CA
 Thanks Sean, much appreciated!

Steeler_girl
on 1/28/12 3:01 pm
 Are you at Casual Male?lol  Lookin great...good job!
MTygah08
on 1/28/12 3:17 pm, edited 1/28/12 3:17 am - Pittsburg, CA
Yup, Casual Male it is. I'm just happy they still have XXL sizes. Thank you so much

BigAmbition
on 1/28/12 1:42 pm
VSG on 01/12/12

Congratulations.  You are doing an extremely great job.  Keep being sucessful! 

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 49 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 49 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 215 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 298 views