Another NSV: One Month Post-Op Pics

MTygah08
on 1/29/12 12:23 am - Pittsburg, CA
 Amy, Judy, Tracy, Mizz: THANK YOU! 

nsblue
on 1/29/12 12:30 am - Brookfield. NS, Canada
I remember having those dissie spells... i chalked it up to the liquid diet i was on and not having much sodium in my daily diet...hence lowering my blood pressure.  Before surgery i had done extreme walking of 12 k a day...and was in excellent health n my blodd pressure was lowered enormously and tis something i have to watch and watch my sodium content and adjust accordingly. When i felt dissie i just had some chicken broth made with a bit of soup base and it corrected it.

Congrats on the weight loss!!! Keep up the good work... nothing feels as good as being happy and healthy !!!!

MTygah08
on 1/29/12 12:54 am - Pittsburg, CA
 Thank you for replying nsblue,
I've been trying to figure it out. Somedays are better than others but one good thing is that the spells don't last long. Once again, it's only when I stand up fast. Lately it's gotten better but I'll look into any advice to help resolve this problem. It's actually hindering me from hitting the gym. Scared that I may pass out during a physical activity. 

nsblue
on 1/29/12 3:06 am - Brookfield. NS, Canada
have you checked your blood sugar and or blood pressure when it happens? I knew my sugars were in norms so tis why i checked my bp...which is why i increased my sodium. about 3 weeks out, my bloodsugarsstarted dipping...i then had to increase my fruit input. you will figure it out... i know i was leery to get back into my 12k walking with the dizziness... but i solved it n was walking 12 k a week after surgery.... keep searching for the solution... we definitely need our exercise n gym time to make our tool beneficial.

(deactivated member)
on 1/29/12 2:17 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Way to rock bro!!! Oh how I remember the feeling of handing my painful pathetic wardrobe away for good!!! Its finally time to be in style huh .... wait .... you already pimped the suits!! Those are BA! But its good to get rid of the old "too big" clothes now huh!!??
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/12 2:30 am - Winter Park, FL
 Congrats, you look great!! Isn't that an awesome feeling! 

I'm as late as you... took my 1st post-op picture on Friday, 6 weeks post-op  (a very bad picture by the way, gotta learn how to take pics of myself pronto!) .

I had noticed my clothes fit bigger and everyone tells me I look great, etc... but when I look at myself in the mirror, I don't really see it.  I'm very tough on myself.

Anyways, took a picture on Friday  - OMG what a hottie!   It was specially gratifying after comparing it to my before picture.  So proud already!
MTygah08
on 1/29/12 3:09 am - Pittsburg, CA
Thank you for the compliment,
Feels good, doesn't it?  I'm the same way as you are in being critical of myself. But the positive comments that I've been getting from people help a lot. I just don't want to settle on the progress that I've made thus far. I hope that you get to post your self-pic soon. I believe we all want to see the hottie :-).

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 90 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 310 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 358 views