39 Days until Surgery!

jpm
on 3/12/14 8:55 am

I realized today that in 39 days I will be having surgery!! Holy cows it's just right around the corner..I started this process in October of 2012 - first seminar, Nov. 2012 lapband removal..I was finally able to start my 6 month supervised program in April 2013.  I had planned on a Nov 2013 surgery date..didn't work out, went for Jan 2014 --nope shot for Feb 2014 nope.  well we scheduled April 21st all preop appts and educational appts are set.  Looking forward to April 21st..a bit nervous but looking forward to a whole new start.

Jaq

PetHairMagnet
on 3/12/14 10:00 am
RNY on 05/13/13

I am glad I did not know that far in advance. Having just a few weeks notice was enough for me, lol! I am glad you've been able to revise from the band. I only know one person for whom it was a success and most of the people I know refer to it as the crapband. I hope you'll love your RNY as much as I have loved mine!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

selhard
on 3/12/14 3:31 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

You have to be brave more than once...looking forward beats looking back!

Denise2200
on 3/14/14 3:29 am

You have a great attitude in preparation for your surgery!  Good luck to you; I hope all goes wonderfully!  I'm scheduled for April 10th.  I hope I can keep my positive attitude up all the way to the table and beyond.  Sometimes I get cold feet, but I know this is the only way to get the changes I need for me!

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 315 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 330 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 282 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 448 views