1 week Follow up

Mimoosmom
on 12/11/13 11:14 am
RNY on 12/04/13

I went today for my one week follow up and I'm excited to say that my drain is GONE!!!.  That thing was driving me insane.  It feels so much better to get it out.  I also found out I lost some weight.  My scales battery has been dead so I hadn't weighed since before surgery.  Since the start of my liquid diet 3 weeks ago, I've lost a total of 16.8 pounds.  I'm pretty excited.  Maybe I can be under 200 by Christmas!!!

Janice

illinois Gama D.
on 12/11/13 12:13 pm

big congrats!!! That is a impressive weight loss! How do you feel ?Leave the battery dead, , some get stuv=ck on the scale mind game, unless you can trust yourself to weight every couple weeks or monthly! good luck:)

Rny 2003

come join the new R&R 3.0, where the fun is:)

Stacy Sikes
on 12/11/13 3:21 pm - OR
That is wonderful congrats. I don't go in for check up until after Xmas. Hope I drop as well as you.

Great job!!!!!!

RNY on 12/2/13 with Emma Patterson,    Highest  Weight: 352 ; . Surgery Day: 334

PetHairMagnet
on 12/11/13 11:55 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

Fantastic!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 334 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 340 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 288 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 458 views