I feel like an idiot but I cant get my ticker to work - I have had one for 3 years and it dissapeare

rbb825
on 5/13/12 4:13 pm, edited 5/13/12 4:17 pm - Suffern, NY
I am really very frustrated for the past hour I have been creating new tickers and recreating and then when I try to add it, it shows up perfectly but then on my next post, POOF = it is gone.  I am using ticker factory and have for the past 3 1/2 years since my surgery but 10 years altogether since I started looking into surgeries and never had a problem.  They say I havent updated in 80 or more days so they took it off, I noticed the warning yestarday but didnt get a chance to update it,. I went to do it today and it was gone.  So, I thought I remembered how to do it and I remember the picture I made, so it was pretty simple, so I thought until I had to post it to OH = NOT so easy.  It says to use the code and paste to the website, so I posted to the bottom of the page and all that happened it is showed all the letter of the post. 

How do you get something in the signature?  I tried copying the pictured but after I copied him, it wouldn't give me the paste option.  When I did it years ago it was simple - really dont know what I am doing wrong.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks

rbb

dasie
on 5/13/12 8:15 pm

I tried and tried when I first had surgery.  I think I got my ticker up, but thought it changed automatically when I changed my Health Tracker numbers.  When the numbers did not move, I deleted it.  When you figure it out, please let me know.  I gave up 2.5 years ago..

Dee.spunk
on 5/14/12 1:21 am - Sacramento, CA
I go to the top of the page where it says My OH and click on health tracker. I make sure my weight is accurate on there and then I click on tickers and widgets. Then just choose a ticker you like, edit it and click where it says that you want it to appear on your message and your profile. It should show up. It sometimes takes a whole to update though, so give it a day and see what happens.

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

rbb825
on 5/14/12 8:20 pm - Suffern, NY
mine is from ticker factory so it is different - thanks anyway - ticker factory is another site that was around long before OH was making them, then they got the idea to copy ticker factory but for some reason, something happened to my laptop last night and I lost all my settings and search bars, tool bars, you name it.  It is a mess and my ticker is gone.  I tried to update it but when I tried copying it in, it didnt work.  I know I am doing something wrong but dont know what

Most Active
Recent Topics