need some supprt please

maryottawa
on 3/3/13 9:01 am - Canada
My prayers stay with your. You can do¡ i hope the best for you

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

PaulaToronto
on 3/3/13 9:07 am - Toronto, Canada

Gentle Hugs to You.  I am so sorry you have to go through this.  All I can suggest is staying positive and taking it a day at a time.  If your daughter can't visit can you skype or talk to her on the phone? You will have her little arms around you soon but you must focus on you right now.  Healing vibes to you.  I listened to music on my Ipod while healing in the hospital as I too tired to read or watch TV. Upbeat music helped. Reach out to your roomate if you have one and or the nurses to help you get through this.

If you are religious/spiritual ask to see the chaplain.

I am sure your program in Ottawa has a SW or psychologist. Phone the center or have the nurse phone and see if they will come and visit you at the hospital.  I know others have done this in other centers. Ask your doctor to send someone.  You do not have to go through this alone.

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

KarenHope
on 3/5/13 11:12 am
RNY on 04/15/13

I wish I had seen this the day you posted. I met Dr Mamazza on March 4th and I would have seen if you wanted a visitor. I had time to kill and wandered around the hospital to see where everything was. Hope you are doing better today. I imagine you have posted about your progress by now but I am reading the oldest posts first.

Feel better,

Karen

Referral Oct '11 Orientation Ottawa Dec 9 '11 NP June 25 '12 Sleep Clinic July 27 '12 

Tr to Kingston Aug '12  NP/SW/Nut Oct 1 '12 Pre-Op class - Dec 12 '12 Surgeon  Mar 4 '13    Surgery Apr 15 '13     

HW 304 CW 175 GOAL 150  

Most Active
Recent Topics