Question

roser13
on 5/25/05 4:45 pm - Glendale, CA
Hey ya'll I was wondering I drink alot of water MMM I love it, And since I had surgery water down juices dont work for me anymore. So I have been addicted to Gatorade or Powerade. I put it in the freezer and when I'm ready to drink its like a slushy mmmm But i don****er it down and I was wondering if maybe this is a reason I have been losing my weight slowly,it has 14-15g of sugar.Since its been so hot latley I have been drinking it almost everyday. xoxoxo Rosie
SandiBeach
on 5/28/05 8:30 am - Northwest USA
I loved sugarfree sulrpees. They still are my favortives after 2 years...Keep up the fluids, they are great for you!
roser13
on 5/28/05 3:43 pm - Glendale, CA
WILL DO!,Thanks Sandi. I will try the Slurpee's I have been wanting one from 7-11. xoxoxox Rosie
Kelly MzKelz Valdez
on 6/4/05 10:41 am - Elmsford, NY
Sandi, Where do you buy or how do you make sugarfree slurpees? Please let me know when you have sec. Thank you, Kelly
roser13
on 6/5/05 12:31 am - Glendale, CA
Kelly, You can get the SF slurpees at any 7-11. Rosie
SandiBeach
on 6/5/05 1:02 pm - Northwest USA
7-11 is a convence store. You can buy an ice shaver machine for about $30 and use sugarfree mixer of any kind. The slurpee's are the very best and the cold helps inflamation of anything in your pouch. Take care!
Linda K.
on 5/29/05 11:30 am - CA
hi rosie, i just wanted to give you my input. i think that it could be the 14-15 grams of sugar. you would not believe how many calories one can consume with sugary fluids. good luck, linda
roser13
on 5/29/05 2:38 pm - Glendale, CA
WOW! You think? My Nutritionist says that we are aloud 14g of sugar ,But I think that I probably have more then that xoxoxo Rosie
roser13
on 6/5/05 12:29 am - Glendale, CA
Hi linda, I am trying to stay away from the Gatorade and Juices,I drink water now. Thanks Linda! Hugs & kisses Rose
PattyL
on 6/6/05 7:03 pm
My doc said the fastest way to outeat any wls was drinks with sugar......
Most Active
Recent Topics
Endoscopic sleeve
stephgfl · 2 replies · 891 views
The last 35 month
julielynn · 3 replies · 8487 views
Misery Loves Company
lbmg · 1 replies · 9053 views
I want it reversed!
fatfifty · 8 replies · 11027 views