~Dallas~comments on Dr Barker, Davidson,Alexander

ldglenn
on 8/18/09 1:45 pm - Dallas, TX
Hi everyone,

Dallas, I am looking for good, bad and all in between comments on Dr Alexander, Dr Davidson, Dr Barker..~~~looking for REVISION from old VGB BAND to RNY~~~~~~

Can PM me or post here,,,,Thanks!

Raindrop2006
on 8/23/09 5:56 am - ROCKWALL, TX
Well, obviously I can only give you one comment.  I say Dr. Davidson is a genious, however, DON'T EXPECT A NICE WARM, FRIENDLY, COZY DOCTOR.  His side-table manners leave much to be desired.  He seems cold, indiferent, but he is very smart, very capable.  I've heard the man is a genious.  I bet it is true too.  I had complications in the beginning, but he fixed me.

Jesus, take the wheel.... 
(before I make a mess of myself!)

Lisaizme
on 4/3/11 11:42 am, edited 4/3/11 11:46 am - TX
If it's Dr. Wade Barker, I strangely enough met a man at dinner last night who had the RNY with that Doctor.   He's doing very well and liked the doctor.

I have no idea on how he is with banding and band support.

You might get more information from joining the DFWBandsters support group and inquiring there.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/DFWBandsters

edited:  whoops.. I didn't read your original post well enough...   DFWBandsters might or might not be a good resource for you.   There is a nurse on that list who works with many of the Dallas bariatric surgeons.. she might be a good one ask.  

My apologies for not reading thoroughly before replying.  :(

Edited again:  I see now this is an old post.   Must be past my bedtime.  sheesh...  

Lisa
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

carabarnes
on 4/21/10 1:31 pm
James Davidson is awesome! 214-265-SLIM

Cara 
current weight 123
I'm 28 and 5'5.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Endoscopic sleeve
stephgfl · 2 replies · 891 views
The last 35 month
julielynn · 3 replies · 8486 views