Pain in the Azzzz

notoriousgrannyD
on 1/22/13 11:08 am
VSG on 10/16/12

Okay, this might sound funny but I have seen posts on this sort of thing before and I am wondering if anyone local has had alot of tailbone pain, especially doing things like a V sit in aerobics.  Is there anything to help this? from what I have read it comes from rapid weight loss and the skeleton not being able to conform to the new shape as quick at you lose the fat, leaving it stressed.  "They" say that it will slowly get better as your body adjusts, any vets experience this?

. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
rainyone
on 1/22/13 11:45 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

I've totally lost what butt I had left. I always carry my weight in the tummy and now I have a saggy man a$$ .... Oh well... but I have noticed that it is bonier and sitting bugs it more now than I had cushioning there....

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

notoriousgrannyD
on 1/22/13 8:07 pm
VSG on 10/16/12

Do NOT get me started on the saggy old man ass!  the tube sock boobs! and my spare tire is going flat... not going away, just flat!  I was hoping to feel sexier with this weight loss, but alas, the gods have been cruel with the reality of the situation.  Newbies, be forewarned, you may not turn out like you hoped - you'll definitely be healthier and definitely look better - but spanx will be your new best friend.

But I am also rather old and have more kids than the old lady in the shoe, so my skin is shot all to hell anyway - younger, funner people will probably have more luck.

PS - I now have this skin under my chin that my friends and I call "vagina neck" - it's the weirest thing!

sigh

losingforlife
on 1/22/13 11:20 pm - Canada

A few years ago i had a real bad pain in the tailbone area so I when to the chiropractor and it was corrected in 2 treatments.  I was large, no weight loss at that point but I suffered for months and couldn't sit for more than 20 minutes and trying to stand up was another shot of pain.  I couldn't believe how fast it went away with treatment.

its-killen-me
on 1/23/13 2:13 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Love this post. found out my keyboard does not like coffee. devil  I am still too round to have the tail bone problem, but I did have a pain in the a$$ once and I kicked him to the curb.  LOL   He was such a hemroid.  My tires are still inflated, but I am having  the problem with tube socks lol.  I will have to discuss the spanx with my husband, I am sure he will be all for it until he finds out it is a garment.   too funny guys.   made my day. 

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Linz-loo
on 1/23/13 9:28 am - Winnipeg, Canada

I have noticed the same thing...I didn't have much of a butt to begin with so now it's barely there.  My hubby also commented on how bony my bum is when I sat on his lap, but then again I'll take it since I can actually sit on him without crushing him now, lol.  TMI 

Linz-loo  
Referred May 2011. Group Session January 2012. Surgeons Consult April 2012.
Surgery Date August 2, 2012.
rainyone
on 1/23/13 9:32 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

I'm giggling away ... You guys make me laugh!

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/13 1:22 pm

thats awesome you made my day,week and month.(its been rough here) anyways  the butt pain does get better or im just getting used to it .but then there is a whole new pain waiting for us.it comes from extreme camel toe but not really.it feels like camel toe but doesnt look like it.as we get into smaller clothing our vajay jay gets extra loose skin so its not protected and let me tell you it hurts when the seam of your pants is against it (especially when you are somewhere where you cant adjust.i have gotten sores because of it.

i know  iknow    way to much info  but thats what im here for

notoriousgrannyD
on 1/24/13 12:24 am
VSG on 10/16/12

Something else to look forward to.  I'm thinking we should turn these lemons (skin lemons) into Lemonade.  If we invented some kind of gotch that could organize some of the  "up front" stuff into the back and maybe some padding for Ms. Vajayjay (think Genderbender - gotch that our cross dressing friends wear to disguise their junk when they want to dress up) With the rise in bariatrics, we could make a killing!

its-killen-me
on 1/24/13 3:42 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

OMG!! OMG!!  I cant wait to see you on Dragons Den.  I would invest LMAO      Best idea ever.  (I am not looking forward to camel toe problem)   Granny I think you and newfie could do an awesome presentation on dragons den    lol

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Most Active