Pain in the Azzzz

Kokonut
on 1/24/13 11:43 am

OMG this whole thread had me laughing LOL

I had the sore butt thing for a long time and it just faded away. I was just thinking about that the other day. I was just realizing that my butt didn't hurt when I sat anywhere, all the time! Now I can usually sit pretty comfortably anywhere. But, wow for a while I was always shifting and squirming to try to be comfortable. "They" were right, for me  I do have a few angles I have learned to use for less discomfort on different surfaces...LOL It's like a science experiment! However when my period is approaching, my tailbone hurts me plenty. That is new and annoying, but I have less tummy cramps..trade off I guess. It's only bad for a few days, a week at most if I'm in for a "bad" period.

I wonder if there are specific exercises that would help? Good Luck!

Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

alle
on 1/24/13 12:05 pm
RNY on 05/15/12

Very funny ladies!  I am trying to laugh at all these changes and feel much better with my clothes on than I do naked for sure.  

Seeing as this is the thread that is putting it all out there can I ask about gas?  I don't have problems with gas pain but rather a room clearing gas that is uncontrollable especially when I eat broccoli, cauliflower or beans and I never had this problem before my rny.  I have tried both Gasx and Beano and neither works.  Just made a huge batch of hamburger soup with loads of veg, barley and 5 types of beans. Killer good but wicked on my gastric system.  Does this go away or do I have to give up these foods?

Referred March 2/11,  Group Orientation Nov. 4 /11, Surgery date May 15/12  RNY    
its-killen-me
on 1/25/13 3:04 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Hey Alle, you have most likely developed a sensitivity to those foods.  The ones you mentioned normally effect everyone like that, you were lucky they didn't effect you before.  Try taking a probiotic.  Hows your water intake?  I find if I am not drinking enough water and don't go to the washroom EVERYDAY that I can get the room clearing gas.  GasX usually helps me, I am shocked it doesn't work for you.  I can eat broccoli and cauliflower raw but bean are an absolute no.  That soup sounds really good, I bet if your husband eats it he would need gasX too. 

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
alle
on 1/25/13 7:18 am
RNY on 05/15/12

What do you mean by a probiotic?  I don't drink alot of water but do drink a couple of large cups of tea a day and 3 or 4 cups of coffee.  The bm's are very regular now....much more so than ever before.  I have been really craving beans and all root veggies, it's like I am missing something in my diet. 

Referred March 2/11,  Group Orientation Nov. 4 /11, Surgery date May 15/12  RNY    
its-killen-me
on 1/25/13 9:16 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

culturelle, greek yogurt earlier in the day, Digestive Advantage gummies from Costco, try adding even one bottled water to your day.  Coffee and tea will actually dehydrate, If you don't like water try flavored vitamin water or G2 drinks they are awesome.  Hope you find something that works. 

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Most Active