Recent Posts

heartnbutterfly
on 6/15/23 10:38 am
Topic: Does Aetna Better Health of LA cover any weight loss prescriptions?

Hi all,

I have Aetna Better Health, am obese, have high blood pressure, & high cholesterol. With Lisinopril & Lipitor, my bp & cholesterol are under control. My cholesterol isn't due to my weight, however. I've known I've had high cholesterol since I was 18 years old & thin. Diet & exercise never brought it down.

My arteries are good & my heart is good. Do you know if there are any weight loss medications that are covered by Medicaid in general & Aetna in particular?

I'm 56 & have struggled greatly with weight loss. As I get older, it gets harder.

Thanks,

Tracy

Shamama
on 10/11/22 9:17 am
Topic: Medicaid in Acadiana?

I'm in Lafayette, and it seems like not only are most of the posts a few years old, but everything seems to be around Baton Rouge and New Orleans.

Was anyone able to get surgery in Lafayette? Or anywhere in Acadiana? I have Healthy Blue Medicaid, and I do plan on giving them a call to see what they can do.

Thanks in advance!

ABrandNewKindOfMe
on 7/22/21 6:57 am
Linka
on 1/28/21 4:02 am, edited 1/31/21 9:55 pm
Topic: RE: New Clinic opening in the state of LA accepting all Medicaid.....

I have always admired such companies that help fight drug and alcohol addiction because it is really a good deed to help those people who are not able to help themselves. For example, I have heard that many people have been healed at abbeycarefoundation.com and I have read many reviews. They brought tears to my eyes reading the comments of people who thanked them for their help, which changed their lives enormously. Such companies are heroes to me.

tabrielle10
on 9/5/19 3:40 pm
Topic: RE: Weight Loss Surgeons who take Medicad in the New Orleans/Baton Rouge areas

so Im in need of a revision, who do you suggest and do they take medicaid?

tabrielle10
on 9/5/19 3:39 pm
Topic: RE: Weight Loss Surgeons who take Medicad in the New Orleans/Baton Rouge areas

girl you just seeing this? lol

Most Active