Recent Posts

Susan_1
on 9/4/19 10:25 pm - Covington, LA
Topic: RE: Anyone use Dr Gridley or Redmann for Gastric bypass?

I'm sorry I don't. I've read several stories on here where it's sometimes difficult to find a Dr who'll re-sleeve.

If you have insurance contact Dr Gridley. He sees Patton Slidell & Covington @ the Ochsner Clinics.

I wish you the best of luck. :)

nursebren
on 9/4/19 1:13 pm

THANKYOU I will get checked and glad you doing well. I want to find out about a resleeve do you have any info about it?

brenda Guarneri

Susan_1
on 9/3/19 9:43 pm - Covington, LA
On September 3, 2019 at 1:32 PM Pacific Time, nursebren wrote:

Hi I see you have hernia I possibly have one myself. I has sleeve over 7 years ago. Can u tell me are you having symptoms of hiatal hernia and what are they?how does hernia affect sleeve and weight loss

Dr GRIDLEY repaired it on 7/19/2019.

I was having trouble swallowing. Like I could literally feel the food passing down into my stomach.

Come find out the hernia had strangled off above 1/3 of my sleeve.

The symptoms I had were from both GERD & the hernia. I had trouble swallowing. Like French fry would get stuck & take forever to go down. Meat, any kind was also difficult to swallow. It wasn't agonizing pain but you'd notice when you that something didn't feel right. I also had a lot of nausea for no reason as well.

i wish you well. If you think you may have one go get checked soon ok

nursebren
on 9/3/19 6:32 am

Hi I see you have hernia I possibly have one myself. I has sleeve over 7 years ago. Can u tell me are you having symptoms of hiatal hernia and what are they?how does hernia affect sleeve and weight loss

Susan_1
on 6/16/19 11:23 pm - Covington, LA

https://www.avala.com/services/bariatric-general/

TRY THIS PLACE. THE WEBSITE SAYZ THEY DO TAKE Medicaid. Good luck ?ð?'? t

Susan_1
on 6/16/19 11:20 pm - Covington, LA

Yes I did and I really liked him.

That was 3 yrs ago when I got the sleeve.

i lost about 70 lbs & have kept it off. I just wasn't able to exercise.

I now have hiatal hernia & he'll be repairing it for me next month.

I am very blessed with my results. However one of the side effects of the sleeve is a slim possibility of developing GERD & or a hiatal hernia.

I thought Dr Gridley was a very caring dr for his patience & always explained everything in detail. He also never made me feel like he was as just too busy to care for his patients health. It's hard to find a dr lol me that imo.

Back then he took Medicaid but I don't know if he still does There ate a few Bariatric drs at the new medical clinic across from Fairview it's called AVA....

Kathy S.
on 11/6/18 2:13 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Topic: RE: Are you looking for a surgeon in the state of LA that takes Medicaid?

Waving hi I sent the information to you via email.... Let me know if you did not get it

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

willyoubetrue
on 11/5/18 9:32 am - Zachary, LA
Topic: RE: Are you looking for a surgeon in the state of LA that takes Medicaid?

Hello Mrs. Kathy.

Have you been able to find another surgeon that takes patients that have Healthy Blue in Louisiana and will accept you as a patient no matter your location in the state of Louisiana!

Sunshyne1981
on 10/8/18 11:10 am
Topic: Medicaid doctors in Louisiana

Dr Niazy Selim is accepting Medicaid

just scheduled an appointment

Sunshyne1981
on 10/8/18 10:59 am
Topic: UMC New Orleans

Has anyone attended the seminar at UMC yet!

Most Active