RNY in 4 days

tes001
on 6/21/14 10:18 pm - arley, AL

Hi im new to this forum but Im having WLS in 4 days.  Sort of anxious, Sort of nervous, but overall ready to get in and out.  I have a wonderful surgeon and staff who lovingly got me approved very quickly.  I owe them some flowers.  I felt I needed this site to help me get through the rest of my life.  A little support never hurt anyone so just wanted to say Hi and good luck to everyone. 

Tessa

Colleenz43
on 6/22/14 1:36 pm
RNY on 06/26/14

Hi Tessa,

It looks like we are having our RNYs on the same date- June 26. Im up in Minnesota, and guessing im older than you at 55. But i feel the same way you do. i want it done, get out, and feel better!!

let me know how youre doing.

Colleen

tes001
on 6/23/14 7:52 am - arley, AL

I will Colleen. So very happy for you also  Im a little upset that I started my cycle today 3 days before the big surgery uuuggghhh!!!! tomorrow starts clear liquids so Im living up my last days of protein.  don't worry no last meal syndrome here.  I want my liver high and tight and as least complications as possible.  I wish the best for the both of us.  Prayers to you.

Tessa

hollyhoosier
on 6/23/14 1:57 pm

Hi Tessa! Good luck...I'm sure you'll do great. Sounds like you have (and know the importance of) a great support system. Keep us updated!

Sleeve Gastrectomy 6-4-14

HW: 302 ; SW: 288

Most Active