What's on your Monday Menu?

Greateight
on 3/25/24 6:29 am
RNY on 08/29/18

He had applied for a job out there and was excited to see the building, neighborhood, etc. I'm trying not to be the parent that asks "do you have a job yet?" Every time I speak to him, but we will be really excited when he lands something.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 3/25/24 8:48 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I am a lucky duck we are closed on Friday. I'll be making Tuna melts and preparing the Braciole for Sunday.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

White Dove
on 3/25/24 1:58 pm - Warren, OH

The restaurant that serves the best lasagna here charges 21 a plate. I almost always add delivery fee and tip to that and it ends up about $30.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Emiepie
on 3/25/24 5:55 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! It does sound like your day is off to a fabulous start to the week. We had a good weekend with a good mix of relaxing and getting some stuff done. John has been wanting to make some changes to our game room and this weekend we got a projection screen set up, a few new theater type reclining chairs, and rearranged some of the other furniture in the area so it's pretty much done. Eventually, I want to add a barn door to close that room off from the living room if/when we want to but we are happy we were able to get most of it how we want it pretty easily.

QOTD: I don't and I'm glad my commute is only about 1/2 an hour each way. Now, when I couldn't drive last year after my ankle surgery I missed it.

TSS: 9 years 7 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Protein puffs, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Shredded pork, sugar free BBQ sauce, keto hamburger bun, veggies, and a banana

ES: yogurt and toast

E: Treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: I haven't plugged it into MFP yet

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 3/25/24 6:17 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Your movie room sounds fantastic!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 3/25/24 8:50 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Theat remodel sound so nice, good for you guys.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Mkess
on 3/25/24 6:20 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Monday,

I found out Thursday that I am going to need a left hip replacement. It's not immediate but eventually. I'm struggling mentally with wrapping my mind around going through the whole process again. I can imagine the struggle and misery of going through all that again. At least, I won't have to lose weight to get to that place. I also know that this time can be completely different and seamless when it's time. And I need to go to a muscular skeletal doctor for pain in my right leg where it meets the hip. It's painful and I need to literally pick it up to raise my right leg above a foot. And another doctor for my back pain. And my primary for balance/gait. It was a really fun visit to my orthopedic surgeon.

QOTD- I LOVE DRIVING! The freedom of having a car is invaluable. I would've been mostly homebound if I didn't have a car for the years leading up to my hip replacement. I don't like other Chicago drivers but that's why I drive a 20 year old Nissan Altima. I don't care if it gets dinged and dented. Other drivers give me space cause they know with my car that idgaf. I drive it like a go kart. My trusty mare took me 2500 miles to New Orleans and back.

B: 1/2 whole wheat bagel and lox

L: ???

D: Chicken Marsala and asparagus.

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 248 Surgery: 8/9/21

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

Partlypollyanna
on 3/25/24 6:26 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Do you think that fixing the hip will fixing all the rest? I know body mechanics can get thrown off when you're accommodating pain like that!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Sheila_H
on 3/25/24 8:24 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

That's a lot Matt! But one baby step at a time. You can do this.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Teenie
on 3/25/24 7:47 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Meneurs,

So glad your classes went well. I can see how 3 in a weekend leave little rest to amp up for the full-time work week. Glad it will all be over by Sunday, and you can chillax after that.

I had a busy weekend too. Got up Saturday morning and never stopped. I was going to go to the gym Saturday morning but when I rolled over the clock said 7:10 and class starts at 7:30. So I walked the dog had a coffee and got ready. The shower was nice, but the food was crap considering it was at a swanky high end country club. They had burgers. Got home around 2 then went and got Mom's hair colored and then Ron and I went out for pizza and did grocery and I dropped off egg cartons off and a lady's home I met at the shower. I save egg cartons can't seem to throw them away. The fellow I used to save them for no longer raises chickens, but I can't see to just tossing them. I bet there were over 50 egg cartons. She said she'll give me eggs. Duck and chicken but I'm not going to hold my breath just glad they're out of the house and I know somewhere I can dump them when I get a pile of them. I didn't realize Easter was next week till Saturday so yesterday started with getting things prepped so I can start getting ready. I did do my Trampoline class in the morning. After that was Walmart and a nursing home visit. We took Rudy she loves seeing him and so does everyone else. I got home around 1 and never stopped. I made Strawberry cheesecake, then got meatballs cooked and frozen. Then I took bottom round for my brother to cut on the slicer so Friday I can make Braciole for Easter dinner. Then I came home and made steaks on the grill, Salad and I sautéed cabbage and onions for the side. After that I had been Soaking lemon peels in grain alcohol since the end of February, so I got the simple syrup made and mixed it and bottled the Limoncello and Made candied lemon peels. I was tired it was about 8.30 so I called it quits and finally sat down. I got up at 6 this morning and pre grilled chuck roast and threw in crockpot to make Mississippi Pot roast for dinner since as soon as I am done here, I am going to mom's house to get my hair done and cut my brothers and I wanted to have something warm when I came home. I did stop to see mom and got gas on my way to work. She has her 1st follow up with the orthopedic today. We will see what happens. Fortunately, My Brother is going to go with her because he was able to get the day off. No rest for the weary. Tomorrow night my plan is to get the Ravioli made and at lunch I need to go get a ham for Saturdays dinner.

QOTD: I am actually looking at a self-driving Tesla. When I was out in California all my friend drive Teslaas and now, I got Solar it could be a no brainer. However, I hear the cold weather sucks the life out of the battery, so I am really going to do my homework before making a big mistake. I am saying I am not a fan of driving, but I do it often. BTW my electric bill went from $190 to $35 bucks.

Accountability: I did eat Pizza, which is usually a no way, but I was too busy to think, and I knew Ron would enjoy it. I ended up eating 2 pieces with peperoni roasted red peppers and onions.

TSS: 6 years 3-months 14-days 162 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF ID caramel Macchiato creamer

MS: L&F tiramisu, and berries

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: Eggwich and snack select

D: Mississippi pot roast

Exercise: dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great week my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 422 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 352 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 270 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 159 views
Recent Topics