Finally!! Countdown Begins!

D. Switcher
on 11/18/13 6:52 am

WLS Revision Journey continues! Disability Medicare Parts B,C, and D are taken care of. AARP completed for deductibles and Part C. Surgeon's office has all info needed. Just a matter of running all the info through and setting the first appt, which I hope will occur this week! Just as I was about to decide the Re-Sleeve and DS was not for me! Like I had another choice? Swing them critters, I want to get this one right!

MajorMom
on 11/18/13 6:54 am - VA

lol  I just saw your post on FB. Swinging lizards over here too!

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Price S.
on 11/18/13 9:10 am - Mills River, NC

Just from my 3+ years on this list, if you can deal with the vits/mins and really stay on top of them, DS has a lot to offer.  Certainly seems there is more success from that than the sleeve just from what I have read here, nothing scientific at all. 

I can't imagine going though WLS more than once so I hope what ever you choose, works for you!!!!

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

lerkhart
on 11/18/13 10:15 am

Good luck on your revision.  Keep us updated.

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
italianspice
on 11/18/13 10:30 am - Eastlake, OH

Swinging critters here for you!

Congrats on the ball rolling

D. Switcher
on 11/18/13 11:30 am

Second time around on the bariatric carousel. I an now say that hte days waiting for clearances is MUCH more painful than the surgery itself! In one day, we accomplished everything with Soc Security, AARP and my surgeon, after three months of f*cking around! There are so many people in the system that don't know d*ck about their own jobs! Once you get to surgery, it's between you and the Doc. He CAN'T screw up, or at least is highly motivated not to....

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 304 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 428 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 491 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 510 views