Vitalady Protien Samples

Susiekay
on 8/24/12 2:31 pm
RNY on 04/24/12
I got some protien samples from Vitalady but I'm not sure how to prepare them.  Can someone please let me know.
I got Nectar Lemon Tea, Fuzzy Navel and Roadside Lemonade.

Thanks!!!

MajorMom
on 8/24/12 2:42 pm - VA
I've seen folks say they mix them in Crystal Light. I'm more of a creamy protein shake person, so not much help.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Price S.
on 8/24/12 3:45 pm - Mills River, NC
I'm not a lemonaid fan so I haven't tried that one but I do use the other 2.  Basically I use one half or one scoop protein and 1 tube of crystal light in a huge amount of water.  I've been doing 1/2 so I can do it in the morning and afternoon.  In both I like critus and in the lemon tea I like peach tea, mango peach and peach green tea.  I put a about 3/4c of water in the large tumbler (48oz), add the crystal light and protein.  Mix with a spoon and it doesn't foam like it does in a shake bottle and it mixes great.  Add ice and water.  If you add the water slowly, you avoid the foam.  Then sit back and enjoy.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Mama477
on 8/24/12 3:56 pm
I use 3 scoops roadside lemonade w 12 oz water and ice in my shaker cup each morning. Takes a couple hours to drink. Cherry is great!

Meg
  HW 236 / SW 224 / CW 164/ GW 135

lerkhart
on 8/25/12 5:45 am
I use the lemon tea and the fuzzy navel.  I use the bottled water usually 16.9 ozs.  Pour in a 20 oz blender bottle, put in 1 tube of crystal lite(Lemon tea for the lemon tea and sunrise orange for the fuzzy navel), shake good, this does create the foam, but I let it sit about 5 minutes and the foam disappears.  Then I add crushed ice to fill it up. 

You can change out with the different flavors of crystal lite to find what you like - I actually use the Walmart brands because they are cheaper and have about the same taste.

Good luck.  Don't give up if you don't like the same thing we do just keep experimenting until you find the kind you really like.

Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
bugirll
on 8/25/12 6:30 am - MD
DS on 03/19/12
I like the roaside lemonade but for the life of me I can not get ALL the lumps out.  I have tried using warm water, shaker bottles and nothing gets them all out.  And I can not stand for my protien drinks to have an "texture".  So, I bought little strainers that fit right inside my glass and I strain out all the little lumps-works great.  I got them at Target.   Oh, and I use generic crystal lite in it.
DS with Toon Sonneville 3/19/12
Susiekay
on 8/25/12 10:34 am
RNY on 04/24/12
Thank you so much for the replies.  I am going to give it a try with crystal light....
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 302 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 427 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 487 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 506 views