I am out of hospital-Clinic in hospital on Sunday

godzilla
on 8/1/12 7:50 pm - Israel
Still swollen (duh!)but I am by friends 20 minutes drive from hospital and with clinic on Sunday I arranged to stay in the area.
My inguinal hernia incision hurts but things will get better in time.
The area from TT that had been gangrene and treated by WoundVac for seven weeks healed like a fish-pucker-kiss and made the pubic mons hang down so the PS stitched it back up real tight (and tells me I can now pee straight!).
The PS staff during Rounds kept looking at my perky boobs and craftsmanship. Today they told me I look 17 years old!
I was glad to leave as I had a ride with someone finishing their shift that I forgot a bag of my vitamins in the nightstand. I'll be back on S for the clinic so I'll take them then -but I feel foolish I forgot them. Better the vitamins than my iPhone!
That's my update for now.
Thanks for the interest!
Mikimi in Israel
MajorMom
on 8/1/12 7:53 pm - VA
Glad your out and doing well. Get those vitamins! ;)  

--g 

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

dasie
on 8/1/12 8:11 pm

I did not realize you were scheduled.  I must have missed your post about the date.  I'm glad to hear you are doing well and on the mend. 

godzilla
on 8/1/12 9:00 pm - Israel
I post more on plastics Board and after being rescheduled they pushed the date up a couple of days!
Mikimi
Huneypie
on 8/1/12 8:30 pm - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
OMG gangrene - you've really been through it.  Get those vites as vitamin C helps wounds heal!!  All the best and I hope this is all behind you VERY soon.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

godzilla
on 8/1/12 9:02 pm - Israel
The gangrene was last year and truth be told is I never had any pain from it until it was debrided. These things can happen especially as the obese persons skin is very fragile.
Mikimi
Price S.
on 8/1/12 8:47 pm - Mills River, NC
what an ordeal  but at least you are leaving with perky boobs. 

Get your vits and get busy healing.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

godzilla
on 8/1/12 9:04 pm - Israel
This hospitalization was not so bad-Boobs and fixings.
Mikimi
lerkhart
on 8/1/12 11:29 pm
Glad you are out and doing better.  
Congratulations on the perky boobs!!
Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
LinR
on 8/2/12 6:25 am
Sounds like a nice makeover.  Glad you're feeling good.  My girls could use a little perk.

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 304 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 428 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 491 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 509 views