OT No Profit to Casey Anthony and her Enablers

Ladytazz
on 7/6/11 3:06 am, edited 7/6/11 4:28 am
 I hope this is ok.  I am so outraged by the not guilty verdict in the Caylee Anthony case I want to do something.  I have been following this case for 3 years and it was unthinkable that Casey Anthony would not be held accountable for her daughter's death.  Worse yet, she stands to profit from it, greatly, as do others that helped her get away with murder.  They have already profited from this poor child's tragic death.  $200,000.00 was paid by ABC for pictures and vidoes of Caylee, which went to fund her mother's defense.  If you don't want to see this happen please join me at my Facebook page.

Given the fact that there has been no one convicted in the death of Caylee Anthony I have changed the name to "No Profit for Casey Anthony and her Enablers".

https://www.facebook.com/pages/No-Profit-for-Casey-Anthony-a nd-her-Enablers/159605020778657

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Mrs.M
on 7/6/11 4:53 am
 Aren't there "Son of Sam" laws to prevent people from profiting from their crimes?  Then, again, unlike Son of Sam, she got off so technically she isn't profiting from her crime.  The saddest thing to me is that no one will ever be held accountable.  Probably.  Down here we had a young boy found murdered two decades ago.  He was called Baby Lollipops because of the design on his T-shirt.  Last year someone was finally convicted.  So never say never.
Janet

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 308 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 431 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 497 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 515 views