If you could go anywhere, who would you choose? Cross Post

scalingback1
on 4/25/11 2:54 pm - Mashpee, MA
   Hi everyone.  First of all, thanks to everyone for being so generous and forthcoming in sharing your expertise, experience and pictures, you rock!
I am researching plastics for summer 2012(probably)  I am 16 pounds from goal and want to give my body a chance to settle in and maintain.
I live in an RV and am traveling around the U.S.  Since I can go pretty much anywhere, I am interested in where/who you all would recommend.  Money is a definite consideration- I will be paying out of pocket.  I have read some areas of the country are less expensive than others. 

The good news and the bad news-I have too many choices! 
Thanks in advance for taking the time to help me out, it really means a lot to me!

First goal reached at one year.    
 "What is, is. What will be, is what you make it."  Unknown

Price S.
on 4/25/11 9:19 pm - Mills River, NC
Great job on getting close to goal and on your lifestyle.  If I could just figure out a way to have my horses and my garden.............

I don't know anything about plastics but am sure you will get some good advice.  I think there is a plastics group on this site also but haven't visited there.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

scalingback1
on 4/26/11 1:59 am - Mashpee, MA
Thanks Price.  Yes, my garden is what I miss.  May have to do some container gardening for a while.  How exciting you have horses.  Having one had been a childhood dream.  In my travels I did have the opportunity to go riding on a ranch in TX on a beautiful quarter horse.  So far its my best memory.  I really am loving the lifestyle!

First goal reached at one year.    
 "What is, is. What will be, is what you make it."  Unknown

Jody ***
on 4/26/11 11:16 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Now why are you hiding under a chair???  You don't need to do that here!

I agee with Price though, the PS board may be the place to ask your questions.

I had mine in Michigan and the surgeon was outstanding.  Very meticulous... a true artist and cares tremendously about the outcome... but of course there's always Mexico if you drive across the border and Dr Sauceda has a great reputation (almost went there myself). 

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 304 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 428 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 491 views