Singing Country & new blue grass/SongWriting/Art/Horses/Pee-Wee Golfing

nashvillesongwriter1
on 1/12/06 7:49 am - Lebanon, TN
My title pretty much says it all,but because I am so over weight,I'm really unable to have fun anymore. I continue to sing and songwrite here in our home,but I miss taking a relaxing ride out into the counrty side on a tame horse,and I miss standing for hours singing the songs I like.I like Art too,and Pee-Wee golfing,the neatest place I ever went Pee-wee golfing was at a place where you walk inside a giant ship to put a little white golf ball down a whole,then as we all walked out to see where our ball went to,we discovered it went inside a giant shoe,this place was like being inside a huge movie set,or fun park.I'll never ever forget the fun I had,I miss not being able to stand very long anymore,and I miss being skinny,and tan,& sexy,I sit and think to myself will I ever get this lucky again ? why ? my Doctor Charles Y.Joe would NOT ok the WLS I hoped for,I feel so sad,I sure hope a family Doctor who accepts TennCare Select Blue Cross Blue shield of Tennessee will help my Dream to come true,so if your a Doctor who gives a crap,and you will take my TennCare Select card to pay for the WLS Please contact me by e-mail please.at [email protected] Help this bird with broken wings to fly......................again.So I can form my Counrty band and sing again. Oh I also love taking pitcures of mother nature like photo's of birds,and of baby ducks,and horses,and Gods green earth,its so pretty don't you think? I like painting,sketing,watching old movies,and Travel,I hope one day we can all go to my favorite spot>"Disney World" in Florida.I also like Drama Class's and Drama.I wish I was a movie star sometimes. Debbie Nice Herlein Matthew 21:22 & 23 My insurance will be dropped on March 31st,2006 they say.I don't have time to waist.I want a Doctor close to Lebanon,Tn who graduated with A's and B's and is and excellent Listener,and one who supports me in wanting to have this Surgery.and One who is an Excellent listener.One who will get this on the ball rolling fast for me.I'm 5 foot 0 and my weight is 265 I already know all of the risks,and I have great confidence nothing will happen to me,as three ministers have told me I'll be alright,that I will get threw this surgery with great success so I can share with this world my songs,so I believe,so lets do this now.
Justsandy
on 1/15/06 7:28 am - blue island, il
Hi Debbora, I was reading your post and I just wanted to tell you NEVER GIVE UP. Keep looking for a DR.. Go on the main board and ask in there about a DR.. You sound like such a talented and special Woman.. DONT GIVE UP SWEETY.. Hugss Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 279 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 540 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 527 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3588 views