ohi

supercatwoman2003
on 12/5/12 10:55 am
Wanting to meet people my age! I'm in need of friends, just moved to TX and I don't know if I know how to make friends. Sad. Hoping with thus page might actually find people who can relate. Thanks guys!
blair94
on 12/7/12 10:36 pm - Oklahoma City, OK

Where in Texas? Howdy from Oklahoma City!!!!

Message me for my Instagram/Facebook/Twitter details.
supercatwoman2003
on 12/7/12 11:26 pm
Austin Texas I love this place!
sincerelythefatgirl
on 12/8/12 10:28 am
VSG on 12/03/12

I am the same way sometimes- sort of a loner...but i technically don't want to be.

Congrats on the move to TX. My fiancee' is from there and we are looking to move to Fort Worth eventually.

- Katie

supercatwoman2003
on 12/8/12 9:18 pm
We've been here since April this year, so I think fort worth is about 3 hours north of where were at. Have you seen the shopping down here? It's crazy. My favorite thing is all the brand name second hand stores, where you can go and find amazing clothing like I found religion jeans $15 with the price tag of $89.99. It's wonderfully crazy especially with the weight I'm trying to lose :]
sincerelythefatgirl
on 12/9/12 5:56 am
VSG on 12/03/12

Yea about 3 hours, my soon to be brother in-law lives in Austin. 

And when we went shopping I went bonkers. Tons of amazing outlets and interesting places to shop. We have thought about moving to Austin instead But we would be much closer to his family in Ft Worth.Although, our future wedding venue is in Austin. :)

I am so glad you enjoying it there!

supercatwoman2003
on 12/9/12 11:14 pm

Congrats on getting married soon! where are you planning the ceremony? we came down from south dakota so this whole warm thing is a change except this morning its chilly, but better then it snowing. i really like the yoga classes they have here they are amazing! theres a donation yoga, pay as much as you want for as much yoga and you need.

sincerelythefatgirl
on 12/10/12 5:06 am
VSG on 12/03/12

Thank you!

We are having our ceremony at a place called Chapel Dulcinea

Its small...but are having a very very small wedding, kind of an elopement. 

And as far as Texas and snow... I think the last time it happened was in 2009. 

Donation yoga?! I have never hear of that....always wanted to do yoga but Honestly I don't even think there is a place near me at the moment.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 460 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2199 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4105 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6665 views