help !!!

Vanessa A.
on 1/16/12 1:52 am - FL

hey so  i have lost some weight, but i kinda have gotten lost with my eating.  what  was your diet like 1 month post op. Im working out with a trainer and doing cardio and getting my water, im currently bringing my protein back up to 100 grsm but i feels like im getting caugh up at work and i forget to eat and take my vitamins and ahhhhhhh its all so much sometimes .,,, help!!!

God grant me with the serenity to accept the things i cannot change ;  Courage to change the things that i can ;  and the wisdom to know the difference!!!

exohexoh
on 1/16/12 3:27 am - West Chester, PA
 what stage are you at? i don't remember time wise what i was eating. i've never had my protein that high, i stay around 60gms which is where my surgeon wants me but a month was probably lunch meat roll ups, meatballs, chicken breast, string cheese... just lots of meat and cheese basically lol

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

Vanessa A.
on 1/16/12 5:41 am - FL
Thanks mama I try I just dnt know what a
I'm doing wrong. I'm hungry every two hrs too idk if that's normal

God grant me with the serenity to accept the things i cannot change ;  Courage to change the things that i can ;  and the wisdom to know the difference!!!

gizmo113
on 1/16/12 5:44 am - Camby, IN
 I was still on full liquids at 1 month... try going back to more basic foods and protein shakes. It will come off, no worries. 

Follow me on my blog!!! www.fittingmethin.blogspot.com

royses1066
on 1/16/12 11:11 am
1 month post op I was primarily on Wendys chili, Campbells cream soups made with skim milk instead of water,, and drinking milk a few times a day.  Some scrambled egg when I could handle the taste.  60-70 g protein / day.  Good for you for getting a trainer!!

Vanessa A.
on 1/16/12 12:59 pm - FL
You see i can eat alot more that that. I can eat alot compare to others. and im hungry every 2 hrs. Not head hunger but actual hunger

Stacey Corsa
on 1/17/12 1:49 am - Clinton, IL
How much exercising are you doing? You have to remember the days you are exercising your body needs more nutrition. My nutritionist and I have discussed staying about 1000 calories on days I exercise. I'm at 279 not sure where you are weight wise but...

-Stacey

Come join my Facebook Bariatric Support Group!

Looking for a decorative, fragrant alternative to candles? Go Wickless!

Vanessa A.
on 1/17/12 3:01 am - FL
Im 256 lbs .
new_me_121911
on 1/18/12 2:09 pm - Eudora, KS
I'm a little over 1 month out and am still on soft foods basically cottage cheese applesauce tuna soft fruits very good cooked vegetables...

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 459 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2197 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4103 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6661 views