i wish to be sleeveless!!!

wakeforestgirl
on 8/8/11 3:58 am
 Hey y'all!  It's been a while since my last post...and I've been doing really well with my weighloss!  Almost 130 lbs down and I exercise ALL of the time. About ~70 min of cardio 3-4 times per week and I walk about 3 miles to work every day.  However, I HATE how my arms look.  I need some tips on how to make them look a little better.  Plastic surgery is not in my budget right now and I haven't met my goal yet...but I would like to feel more confident with my body...but it's really hard to do when you HATE your arms.  Tips please?

I have free weights and I'm going to go get a better resistance band tonight and perhaps so Omega 3 and 6 supplements.  Any tips would be appreciated!! 
Not even my highest weight...I love pictures, but when I really put on about 30 more pounds on this...I kind of just stopped taking them.   This was me on Friday... 

Thanks! :)

xoxo Amanda

Surgery on Feb 7th, 2011   Goal Weight: 150  HW: ~ 345ish SW: 301 lbs. Current: 151.2 bs
xoxo <3 Amanda

SoOrMommy
on 8/8/11 2:47 pm - OR
From my understanding, there's nothing 1 can do (assuming you're talking about "batwings") in the gym; it's purely a matter of Plastics. I researched this last night LOL I've always hated my upper arms and the first thing I would have PS on is just that! My advice would be to keep pumping iron and when plastics are in your budget you'll have no more hangin', but bangin' arms!! PS Good job on your WL!!!

FOLLOW ME: ladylivinlarge.blogspot.com/

gizmo113
on 8/10/11 11:27 am - Camby, IN
 I don't think I've ever seen a before picture that wasn't just your pretty face :) Congrats girly! You look awesome!!

Much love- Jess

Follow me on my blog!!! www.fittingmethin.blogspot.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 460 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2199 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4105 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6665 views