How to wear sexy underwear?

aphephobicfriend
on 5/3/11 7:25 am - Ocala, FL
hey team, I know its been a long time since i've posted on here and most of y'all are new in the weight loss world, but I need so ideas if any of you have them. I'm post-op, had a mess of a time, and I'm not going to lose anymore weight than I have (I'm at 186 today, down from in the 260s). I'm actually two years post op. Anyway, I was wondering, for those of you with extra skin on your stomach- what kind of panties do you wear? like? etc. I've mostly been sticking with bikini cut because it seems to hold my skin in, but have y'all had any success with the others? my skin down there actually folds over itself, so underwear can be kinda hard. I got some fun boyshorts from VS but they don't stay up, and thongs look ridiculous on me. any ideas for some sexy underwear that would work with my body?

thanks
Frances
As someone told me lately, everyone deserves the chance to fly!
(deactivated member)
on 5/3/11 7:49 am
Just make sure to post some photos when you figure it out:-)
marianacc
on 5/3/11 7:51 am - Mexico
 hey girl!!! how have you been!!!!!!

I love victorias secrets panties (no boyshorts they dont look good on me either or bikini an nooo thongs lol) the ones u can get 5 for $25 are sooo cute n sexy n u wont have to spend lot of money and u'd look suuuper cute the whole time!. pick the ones with sexy paterns and lace! n the best part they match lot of bra colors so u can buy like  black bra,  a pink one n other cute color u like n they would match most of the panties.  

i've tried all styles and  i have a lil xtra hanging skin at the end of my belly. and the ones that looks the best are. 
-hipsters (with lace) omg soo cute!
-strechy Hipster
-lace waist hiphugger
-ruched- front bikini
http://www.victoriassecret.com/panties/5-for-2550-styles?pag eAt=1
hipsters are the best!

n they also have cute night pjs u can use n be sexy without showing to much if you dont feel 100% confortable to show to much of ur sexyness lol. http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1300100129030&c=Page&cid=1300105507659&pagename=vsdWrapper

glad to see you around girl hugs!!!!!!

Samantha L.
on 5/3/11 10:48 pm
i find the hiphuggers,cheeky shorts, anything that isn't string or thin will hold my skin in
ebonyfigueroa
on 5/6/11 8:51 am
i have a big ass boy shorts work for me a thong is a no my tummy skin be out lol
yessss i go in with DR. BILOF .....   THANKS DOMINGA   WWW.GARDENSTATEBARIATRICS.COM  MAY GOD BE WITH ME THIS DAY AND ANY OTHER DAY IM SO HAPPY I CRY AS I WRITE THIS YESSSSSS PLS FEE FREE TO SHARE ANY AND EVERYTHING WITH ME
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/11 4:37 am
Before my LBL I LIVED in VS Hipsters and VS Cheeky Hipsters, especially the all lace ones. The all lace don't cut into you and give you a sexy little boost. Best of luck! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 466 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2210 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4113 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6670 views