Getting back on track

tkgarner99
on 6/26/12 5:53 am - VA
Can someone pls remind me of the amount of calories we should stay under. I am trying to lose 25 lbs and on my tracker i put in 1,000 calories, 50 carbs and 150 gm protein a day. Which numbers aeem off? i want to loose not maintain or gain. Thanks for any help or advise...

i had RNY 4/2007 and in the last 3yrs have put on 25 lbs.
This is me 4-27-07, just 3 days before my surgery. 201 lbs    
jlmartin
on 6/26/12 11:51 pm, edited 6/26/12 11:51 pm - Random Lake, WI
 That's not a bad target (1000 calories).

I found losing best with 800 calories 50% of calories from Protein (100 grams) and 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week.

mzsreecee
on 7/3/12 4:36 pm - Springfield, VA
I found that I had to return to what I was doing soon after surgery and that I had gotten a little lax. I have re-introduced shakes to my daily routine and the energy and weight loss is AWESOME. Check this out -- http://blessedhands.myvi.net . I started with one shake per day and it reminded me of how I ate right after surgery. I didnt want to feel like I couldnt eat whenever I wanted -- but I also didnt want to gain. If you want to lose -- I moved to the Transformation Kit and I am excited at the weight loss. The best part is my Personal Trainer has done a lot of research and my Nutritionist supported it.

Best Wishes!
 "I have been sleeved" (3/25/08) ....MzsReeCee 274/250/192 - Don't let the number fool you -- I have moved into weight lifting and the fat has been replaced by muscle in so many places. We still have 42 lbs to go!
Most Active
Recent Topics