Buying new clothes ( I don't like how they look)

NYMom222
on 6/7/16 6:26 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Losing weight I did really well at Old Navy, Macy's and Kohls... Old navy you have to order the plus online but they do have free shipping when you spend $49 and free returns... So I would order 2 of each thing in 2 sizes so I would see what fit best and then return what didn't work. Macy's and kohls often have sales off clearance, and it's often cheaper even when you get to the register. I couldn't stand baggy pants or bras that didn't fit. I would rather have only two that worked... then a a closet full of baggy clothes. Tops and dresses you can make work longer.

Keep trying it is worth it...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Kathyjs
on 6/7/16 7:07 pm

My first thought too was , damn girl you are doing great. P.S. Yup it's harder mentally than physically 

jesuiscrystal
on 6/7/16 7:52 pm - Urbana, IL
VSG on 07/12/16

One of my biggest concerns about this surgery is learning to dress my "new" body. I may not be super stylish, but I know how to dress myself to feel both comfortable and presentable at this size. I know my options are limited due to my size, but I know what shapes and cuts fit me now. It took forever to learn, and I am overwhelmed at the prospect of going through that process again. Yes, it is exciting in some ways, but mostly daunting.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 286 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 337 views