Few more pounds till Goal Weight!

ThinnerRivers
on 12/16/15 6:57 pm - San Diego, CA

Hello!

I've haven't posted here before, but I am excited to announce that my sleeve has worked so well so far! I've lost 43 pounds in the short time of one week in August, all of September, October and November, plus this weeks of December. I am getting closer to my goal weight, just need to lose 17 more!
But sometimes I feel like I am slipping a bit... I am afraid the holidays can bring back my weight? I've never had this type of surgery before, but I don't want all I've worked for to be gone..

I will try to keep maintain a healthy diet and proceed with my exercising!

Just a teenager who's finally enjoying the skinny feels <3 Thanks to my sleeve done by Dr. Wilhelmy.

MariaFernanda
on 12/16/15 7:40 pm - Mexico

congrats thinner rivers...i had my surgery 2.5years ago and have the same worries you do..have to remind myself every day that this is just a tool and i have to do my part to keep the weight off.....but we have come this far and we can do it! just remember how good it feels to be skinny!

Gastric Sleeve July 2013:    MBC   Mexicali Bariatric Center

ThinnerRivers
on 12/16/15 9:18 pm - San Diego, CA

Thank you! It's a good reminder and I will stick to it! I love it.. "Just a tool and I have to do my part" I surely do love the feeling of fitting smaller jeans and smaller clothing!

Just a teenager who's finally enjoying the skinny feels <3 Thanks to my sleeve done by Dr. Wilhelmy.

psychoticparrot
on 12/16/15 9:25 pm

"When considering the future, remember that all situations unfold as they do regardless of how we feel about them. Our hopes and fears sway us, not events themselves." -- Epictetus

Congrats on your weight loss and approaching goal weight.

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

ThinnerRivers
on 12/17/15 8:51 pm - San Diego, CA

I feel dearly touched by that quote.. I have to be confident and have the strength not to give in into any temptations.

Thank you:)

NateH
on 12/17/15 5:37 am
VSG on 09/26/14

Just keep strong and make smart decisions everyday and you'll get there. I'm getting super close to my final goal, too. Just 7 more pounds... 

HW: 450
SW: 428 9/26/14
Reached 'normal' BMI (24.9) with a weight of 199.9: 2/5/2016

ThinnerRivers
on 12/17/15 8:54 pm - San Diego, CA

I will try my best! Hopefully I will finish the holidays with good discipline! Wow, congratulations on nearing your goal! If I feel excited, you must feel even better! Keep it up:)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views