Musings

Curves-r-us
on 12/7/15 3:34 am

Hi everyone,

it's been a while since I've posted. I have not been lurking as much because, well, i don't want to face my demons.

My fellow OHers, this maintenance business is a b***h.  

i want to say I have been experiencing 'bounce back' to soften the blow, but let's be real, it's regain.

Back to measuring and cutting carbs (even though they make me nauseous, i still eat them... Issues, i know... More Importantly than measuring though, in my case is accepting that this struggle is my reality and there is no other way around it other than constant diligence. You know, i still get so angry at myself/ my body/ metabolism or whatever that i want to have a temper tantrum. That tantrum comes out by me eating things i'm not supposed to... Sigh... Clearly head games are also a b***h. 

So back i get into the game, friends. Wish me luck and i'll keep you posted   

Elsie

Carpe diem 

(deactivated member)
on 12/7/15 4:57 am

I will gladly wish you luck in this lifelong battle us OHers face. You are not alone. We all get frustrated especially when we see twig thin people who eat and eat. Reality is that we are not like them. For whatever reason we were created differently and we have to live with what we have got. So yes back to measuring, back to cutting carbs but most important back to loving yourself!

Sandra F.
on 12/7/15 6:07 am

You are certainly not alone in the fight.  Good luck to you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views