NSV

csbsteph
on 7/9/15 9:06 pm, edited 7/9/15 9:16 pm - AL
VSG on 03/13/14

Hi all, I'm not at my goal yet still working on it.  My metabolism is slower than most folks, and I have a sluggish thyroid for which I take synthroid, but honestly night time snacking is my demon; working on it.  Anyway the reason for this post is this; I'm going big mall Galleria shopping with my daughter tomorrow and as I sit here browsing the site it just hit me; the last time we attempted to mall shop I was at my all time highest weight of 282 and was struggling just to walk around.  Tomorrow as we go in and out of stores and walk walk walk with no trouble I will mentally thank God and my Doctor again for giving me my life back.  Looking forward to a fun day of just being with my daughter and doing something that I haven't done in over a year because I was too ashamed of myself.  I'm going to try to not buy anything because I'm a thrift store addict now.  Have a great night everybody

With God ALL things are possible! VSG 3/13/14 Dr. John Mathews

Beverly H.
on 7/10/15 5:30 am
VSG on 05/20/15

I'm feeling the same way. It's so awesome to even feel like going shopping with my Grandchildren and to have the energy and to not have so much knee and back pain is beyond what I ever hoped for. This time last year I couldn't even imagine being healthier. Enjoy your shopping with your Daughter.

sundishine2
on 7/10/15 7:56 am

Way to go you!!!  congrats and enjoy that day of fun with your baby!  

ipray
on 7/10/15 9:13 am
VSG on 11/06/14

Isn't it wonderful to be part of the real world again? Go ahead and shop till you drop!  (Even though you may end up window shopping, it still fun to see what is out there and to spend some quality time with your daughter). Enjoy yourself!  

ragincajun
on 7/10/15 2:16 pm

YOU DID THIS :)

-RC-

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 100 views