Hit the mid point today!

MyTurn2012
on 6/27/15 6:48 pm - Canada
VSG on 04/24/15

Today 2 months and 3 days since surgery I reached the mid way point!  So excited with all the NSV's on the way..like crossing my legs...looking down at my legs when sitting and not recognizing these slimmer legs...going to Thrift Shops and bypassing the plus size racks..and fitting into size L tops and dresses!  Walking up a hill and not being out of breath..feeling more confident...AND going out on dates and men not getting that "hmm" look in their eyes when they first meet me! Being told I'm an attractive, personable woman instead...with second dates!  I'm planning my very first real holiday in August..going to Scotland..a life long dream coming true ;-)

With any luck I'll be in onederland by then and sleep apnea gone! Fingers and legs crossed 

Mary B.
on 6/27/15 4:36 pm - AZ
VSG on 04/23/15

Congratulations on all those NSVs.  

I had my surgery 1 day before you and still can't cross my legs but I'm looking forward to it, and still have a ways to go to L tops.  Your story is encouraging to me.

Age 63, HW 289, SW 273

MyTurn2012
on 6/27/15 6:35 pm - Canada
VSG on 04/24/15

it won't be long!! I was twenty pounds lighter than you at surgery... So give it another month and you'll be right here! Yah VGS!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 118 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 349 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 398 views