Wait is this happening? Surgery June 11?!?!?!?!?!

LeAnn B.
on 4/9/15 8:14 am - OH

I am finally having my surgery!! I am scheduled for June 11 in Tijuana with Dr Fernando Garcia at Tijuana Bariatrics. I am so excited and scared and scared and scared and excited!!! This is a decision that has been in the making for over 4 years. I am still scared that maybe I'm not making the right decision, but I cant doubt myself and I know 3, 6, 12 months out I will be so so happy.

I have been talking with one of his patients who was sleeved 6 months ago (I "met" her here and she has been an awesome support!) and she had a really good experience. I'd love to hear the experiences of those of you who have had the surgery with Dr Garcia, the good, bad, ugly and wonderful!!! 

I have some fears of course. Pain, risk of blood transfusions (due to religious reasons I will not accept them), post op complications, or the procedure just not working at all (sort of a huge fear). I guess these are all normal, and Karen (the coordinator for my surgery) has been stellar in answering my 100 questions. All of you on this forum have been amazing and have helped so much in my decision. Thank you all!

Joanna B
on 4/9/15 8:44 am - MI
VSG on 03/12/15

Congratulations!! June 11 will be here before you know it!!!!

tink929
on 4/9/15 11:53 am

Good luck!

Sandra F.
on 4/9/15 11:01 pm

Awesome, glad to hear you scheduled!  Everything will be okay.  You will do great and lose lots of weight!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 303 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 349 views