NSV-My butt fit into a pre-school chair

csbsteph
on 11/3/14 7:51 am - AL
VSG on 03/13/14

OMGOSH! NSV today.  I went to visit my sister-in-law at the daycare center she works at.  She was doing some crafts at a pre-school table...one of those low to the ground tables with tiny kiddie chairs, she said have a seat and I just stood there for a second contemplating if I would fit or break the tiny chair...OMGOSH my butt actually fit comfortably in that little pre-school chair...WOW CRAZY!  That's not something I ever thought I'd be able to do.  I enjoy sitting in my rocking chair again too, I had actually gotten too big to sit in it before my surgery but now I fit in it again and rock every morning with my little dog in my lap.  Sheesh, wow...something so unexpected that I would've never thought I could do, my booty actually fits in chairs again.  Also had a Halloween NSV for anyone that has the time or cares to read, http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/csbsteph/blog/2014/11/02/M ade-it-through-Halloween-w-out-a-chocolate-binge/ I didn't binge on chocolate this year and was able to walk and walk when I took my daughter & her friend out for tricks-or-treats.  I'm still a work in progress but had some NSV's to report. 

With God ALL things are possible! VSG 3/13/14 Dr. John Mathews

Emilyr0011
on 11/4/14 7:59 am
Lol, I totally get that - I sit in the little chairs at church with the kids on Wednesdays and still am like "wow"!

H - 5'4" SW 260 / CW 133 / GW 150 GOAL in 9 mo 11 days!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 64 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 247 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views