12/16/13 and everything going on

jroper0322
on 12/19/13 7:35 am - Big Spring, TX

Well went into surgery at 8:30 am and woke up on Tuesday at 7 AM with a ventilator ?  straight up panic mode gagging and everything unmanageable!  But I got it out that day Thank you God praises is all his.  Well what happened was when I went under everything went fine surgery a big success but when I was coming out of anathesia and they pulled the vent my lung filled up with fluid in part of my kidney disease and sleep apnea.  At first they thought it was my heart but my husband told them there is nothing wrong with her heart!  I did have some the best dr's in the world if you ask me!  I had a heart dr  a pulmonary dr, and internal medicine dr checking on me 2 or 3 times a day!  Then the nurses amazing! They helped me to keep calm and and told me everything I needed to do to get out of the hospital!  Now back to the sleeve I have been do really good on liquids and everything is going great protein vitamins medicine not one problem!  I am so amazed and so thankful!  Just praying for a quick recovery and it looks like I am on my way!

TexasTerritory
on 12/19/13 7:41 am
VSG on 07/22/13
Just wanted to that my mother grew up in Knott, Tx. Good luck with your recovery.

childof60s
on 12/19/13 8:25 am
VSG on 12/17/13

Wow you poor thing!  Thankfully that's behind you and know you're on your way!  Sounds like sleeve-wise you're doing great.  I'm a day behind you so I'm counting on you to pave the way!

Immediately after surgery: Blood sugars normal, metformin discontinued! Month 1: 18.2 lbs lost;  Month 2: 11 lbs lost.  Month 3: 11 lbs lost

jroper0322
on 12/19/13 10:58 am - Big Spring, TX
Well we all got this there maybe a bump in the road but hey we can get past it. The sleeve part is awesome not hungry not nauseous and my liquids are being taken nice and easy couldnt ask for anything better

Imthatladee
on 12/19/13 11:59 pm - VA

Praise God!  That is scary!  I'm happy you are doing well.  Wishing you all the best!

angryimthatladee

VSG ON 12/16/2013;  HW: 272;  SW: 247;  GW: 170

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 397 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 426 views