today is my (1) MONTHAVERSARY

AriannaElizabeth
on 11/21/13 8:27 am - Bronx/Island Park, NY
VSG on 10/21/13

im so happy to say that today marks one month since my VSG. This month has not been an easy one thats for sure. I lost a total of 20 lbs in this one month and an overall total of 21 inches.  I have been on a 2 week stall. When I was put on muchies I gained 7 lbs and im just starting to lose it now. I found out I am now lactose in tolerant and I have IBS now. so that kinda sucks. cheeky I have been finding mushies quite boring and im not sure what to eat anymore besides turkey meatballs and eggs lol in 5 days they are going to put me on solids (just in time for thanksgiving). besides that I have been really nauseated still. I got some new tearing, pinching, pulling pain between my lower (biggest) incision and my right incision which my doctor said was normal and I also developed phantom pains. UGH!  I also have still been very tired. im not too sure if im suppose to be tired but im trying to be as active as I can. I go to school full time where I walk a HUGE campus and on top of that I go to the gym (although I was told only arms and legs no weights or abs so im stuck with the treadmill, elliptical, and the bike). If someone asked me if this was all worth it I would still say yes. my hardest part is not having alcohol anytime soon LMAO (kinda kidding its hard at 21 when all your friends invite you to a bar and your the loser sitting at the bar with a cup of water) well hopefully month 2 is better!!

Mrs_Desire _
on 11/21/13 9:28 am - Houston, TX
VSG on 11/18/13
Hey next time you at the bar with your friends, order a vodka tonic minus the vodka with a cherry. Congrats on your lost this far. Hmm meatballs in the mushy stage. I can't l wait to eat some refried beans with s Lil cheese and salsa.

Myfitnesspal: MsDesire​  - Revision from Realize Band Patient

Height: 5'10" HW: 305  SW: 298 Surg Goal: 195 Endo Goal: 165 

AriannaElizabeth
on 11/21/13 9:49 am - Bronx/Island Park, NY
VSG on 10/21/13
yes turkey meatballs. Anything you can mush with a fork easily!! and they told me no carbonated beverages do no vodka tonic minus the vodka :( and Thanks

hope123
on 11/21/13 10:07 am - MO

Feel lucky, I'm at one month post-op also, and I still can't eat soft solids, I'm still on liquids, and at times that's even hard.  I wish you well!

AriannaElizabeth
on 11/21/13 10:19 am - Bronx/Island Park, NY
VSG on 10/21/13
that's rough im sorry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views