YOU SKINNY B*TCHE$!!!!

hwag5149
on 1/10/13 6:12 am

Just wanted to drop in and say hi! It's been a while. Where is the skinny b*tch crew? And where are all of you other skinny b*tches that I haven't "met" yet? I'm still fat but I'm a skinny b*tch at heart.

Too much drama in my life to even start naming **** BUT I got my wish of being able to fit on roller coasters! I swear that was my ONE dream after surgery. 146.something pounds down in the last 13 months. Could have lost a lot more but have been dealing with extreme issues and crazy depression so I've chosen milk duds over chicken far too many times. The wonderful thing is that I know when I'm ready to get my mind right and go full blast back into the WL thing, my sleeve will be right there for me. Honestly, if I make even the tiniest effort I know I'd start dropping like crazy again. Just have to get out of this depression and accept some of the other crazy stuff that has been thrown my way this last 6 months. Such is life. I don't regret anything and I don't regret my surgery or the fact that I chose milk duds. No excuses, my decisions have been my own.

I just want to say this: How much weight you lose is UP TO YOU. Make an effort and your sleeve will bless you. Don't make so much of an effort and your sleeve will look at you like you're crazy ;) Every one of our actions has a consequence (positive or negative) One decision alone will not make or break you or your weight loss so don't kill yourself over eating a milk dud. However, the combination of all of your decisions might break you. So, I say, make sure that you're making more decisions that have positive consequences than negative because the negatives sure add up quickly! It's your journey, you're in control. Sometimes **** happens in life that makes us go off track but we always have the option to get back on track and the sleeve makes it 100 times easier to do that. They say the journey after surgery is wild, and they aren't lying. I've been on the roller coaster ride of my life but I wouldn't change it.

Have a great ride skinny b*tches!!!

HW 380.8+  SW- 371.4  CW- 234.4  GW- 200 

sleevegirl
on 1/10/13 6:36 am - Austin, TX

146 pounds in 13 months is GREAT. WE all have our moments, for sure. Glad to see you! Keep rockin' it!

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

hwag5149
on 1/10/13 6:39 am

Heckkk no! I know I could have done 100 times better. You know you're the further along version of me and so I still stalk your monthly numbers! You're beating me!!! You're looking AWESOME btw!

sleevegirl
on 1/10/13 6:44 am - Austin, TX

Just remember... it's not a race... it's a marathon... a turtle one, but one none the less. We'll get there :)

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

hwag5149
on 1/10/13 7:04 am

**** girl... you are 6 months ahead of me 60 pounds more lost than me. I need to start doing what you're doing! I know you've gone through some craziness on your journey too. Glad that you're WL is coming along so well! :)

Kevin H.
on 1/10/13 6:44 am, edited 1/10/13 6:52 am - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12

Where did all your photo's go?  I wanted to see how you looked now all that weight off LOL!  Good job :)  I haven't been around here much either lately.  Glad to see you checking in.

hwag5149
on 1/10/13 6:57 am

Are you flirting with me Kevin?! I'm jk! I look pretty much the same as when I updated a few months ago. There are minor differences but mostly the same. I still hate seeing pics of myself but the mirror is my friend. How are you>??

Kevin H.
on 1/10/13 7:03 am - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12

I'm doing ok.  I remember our heated debate about the McDonalds Chicken Sandwich someone ate and just wanted to say hi hehe.  I think that post went about 20 pages long LOL.  

I just hit 150 lbs lost the other day so I'm more motivated to try harder but its been going pretty slow for me.  4.6 lbs last month and 3 lbs lost the month before that.   Your right though .. its what we put into it so hopefully I can get myself moving more and pick up the pace again to reach goal.

Was cool to hear from ya.  I only check in here once in a while these days but I think that is because I haven't been as motivated as I used to be.

hwag5149
on 1/10/13 7:09 am

Was it the McDonald's breakfast bagel? Water under the bridge ;)

Yeah I rarely come because it's just the same old stuff over and over again and I got tired of answering the same questions. Plus, I haven't been focusing on the WL with everything else I have going on so I don't have a reason to come here too often.

Glad to see you're doing well! Stay away from the milk duds! :)

moonglo82
on 1/10/13 6:45 am
VSG on 03/29/12

You're doing great!  I think we all have slumps where we feel like we could do better.  I hope whatever is going on gets better soon, and be nice to yourself!  146 pounds is no joke :)

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 90 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 309 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 356 views