I BELIEVE!!!

Curious_Kee
on 11/27/12 10:13 am - Graham, NC
VSG on 11/05/12

Today was my follow up appointment with my doctor to see how things were going. I had been thinking that this surgery isn't working, I don't think I look any different, my clothes are a little saggy but nothing major. So I couldn't "WEIGHT" to get on the scale to see how much I had lost. So when the doctor told me I had lost a total of 36 pounds I was shocked. I had the BIGGEST kiss on my face. That is 36 pounds I will NEVER see again. Everybody says I can't see it but they can. I'm sooo Happy!!! Just wanted to share the news with my OH FAMILY!!!

MuttLover
on 11/27/12 10:29 am
VSG on 11/14/12

Congrats!  Keep up the great work!

vabella
on 11/27/12 10:49 am - TX

congrats.  Keep doing what you are because it is working.  Just remember that is a lost weight never to come back .  wow.

jen

ALIFETOLIVE
on 11/27/12 10:54 am
VSG on 12/12/12

How totally AWESOME.. Congrats!

MomofMarch
on 11/27/12 11:05 am - GA

Congrats!! Keep up the great work. I've also had people tell me that when they don't see actual weight loss, they see loss in inches. :)

diane S.
on 11/27/12 3:07 pm

great. isn't it wonderful!! keep it up and you will be to goal before you know. we are rooting for you. diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

zacknaser16
on 11/27/12 8:51 pm

Hi, I am almost 6 weeks out and have lost over 50 Pounds, my clothes started to be loose , specialy jeans, but in mirror i cant see any major change. My doctor says that i have a great weight loss going on and will loose good amount of weight in short time. I hope both you and me start to see the change soon:)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 390 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 422 views