what 12 months post op can do!!!

FancyRoses
on 11/21/12 1:44 am - Lower Sackville, Canada

Well it’s been a pretty amazing 12 months so far I have gone from 380 plus lbs now holding with a stall at 240 lbs. So much has changed since I was given my gift to travel to Mexico and have my surgery through Weight No More consulting... I can cross my legs; I’m into a size 16 to 18 jeans and med to lg top depending on the make.  I no longer have high blood pressure or many issues with my asthma and no more sleep apnea.  I can fit in a car of any size.  I even climbed on a latter and was on my roof and swung on a tire swing.  I can walk 8 kilometers and not get out of breath or need a break every 10 feet or so.  My back, knees or hips don’t ache like they used to.  I dropped two sizes in my rings and shoes.  I can now wear a real winter coat (and best yet it’s a woman’s coat not a man’s) LOL.  I can get on and off the floor without getting a head rush or feeling like my head was going to explode.  I can wear my 24 yrs old sons’ sweat shirts shhhh don’t tell him….I am now smaller than my big sister in size.  I can fit into an office chair with arms and a normal bathroom stall.  My youngest son who is 14 can put his arms around me and can even lift me.  Best of all of this is I know respect and love myself enough to choose better choices for my life and health.  I have also found someone to share the remainder of my life with.  It is still a bit odd to have someone call me sexy or beautiful as at times I still see 400 lbs in the mirror looking back at me.  I was hoping to have been at goal of 199 lbs by this date, but I am happy and content at taking life ounce by ounce and day by day.. I will get to goal when its time.  Thank you to all the wonderful people who post their before and after pics they really do help.  Also to Debbie and her amazing team of Mexican doctors with all my heart and soul you are the best.  I love you for your help and kindness.

My goals to a healthy me            
CindyGuice
on 11/21/12 2:18 am - GA
Revision on 02/13/12

Good for you!! You look amazing and happy!

EliseG
on 11/21/12 2:26 am - MA

You are beautiful!

Congrats on an amazing year :)

Cindy F.
on 11/21/12 9:33 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 02/05/13

I can't believe it's been a year since your surgery! I'm so happy life is treating you well, you ARE beautiful! Congratulations on your continued success

FancyRoses
on 11/22/12 1:37 am - Lower Sackville, Canada

thanks everyone   there is so much more to tell but the man and new puppy and my two boys have my attention 24/7  

My goals to a healthy me            
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 59 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 59 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 235 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 308 views