Band Coming Out

C J
on 11/9/12 6:53 am - , TN

I went to the Dr. today, and he is submitting to ins for approval to have band removed....I am hoping to get sleeve....My ins wont cover, but if I do it at the same time as the band removal, it will be much less than if I was going in there totally self pay.  Please say a prayer that this will all work out....and please tell me reasons you love your sleeve!!!!

Thanks

Christa

BYE BYE BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO

Living > Existing

256/231/135

Hislady
on 11/9/12 8:56 am - Vancouver, WA

I haven't gotten a sleeve yet but hope to in a few years when I get on medicare. Just want to say congrats on the demise of your band. I sure wish I knew then what I know now! I haven't seen anyone who was unhappy with their band to sleeve and I keep a pretty close watch over here! Prayers that this will all fall in place for you!!!

C J
on 11/9/12 9:52 am - , TN

Thank you....I really tried to LOVE the band...it just didn't love me... I will be making payments on my sleeve...hopefully it will be worth it!!

Living > Existing

256/231/135

pineview01
on 11/9/12 10:21 am - Davison, MI

Same here!    The insurance paid for band removal and would have paid if the sleeve was done than.  But, the surgeon wouldn't do it in one shot.  Now I am fighting to get insurance to pay.  I made it thru the first two steps by now am at the point of no return,  they put in for the sleeve.  It is pending now but, the person in the know is gone until next Tuesday and it hit the insurance company today.indecision

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 303 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 349 views