NSV- 8mo ago, this wouldn't happen

fran67
on 10/28/12 11:54 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/08/12
I normally work out Mon-Fri but I woke up Sunday and decided that since we will most likely lose power because of Sandy(I tend to do dvd's) for a few days I will work out. Well, this morning we still have power so I got up earlier than usual and not only did I work out, I did it for almost twice as long as usual.

Big storms and loss of power was always an excuse for sleeping in, staying in pjs all day, baking and junk food. In my prep, I didn't buy any junk figuring the kids will be able to find some goodies in the pantry and there was no pre-storm baking of brownies or cupcakes. I wanted nothing to temp me! The fact that I got out of bed not one but two days to still work out is huge for me!!

What a difference a few months can make!!

4' 11" HW 218 SW 214 Original Goal of 125 in 8.5 mos Lowest Weight 119 CW 133 Trying to get back in the 122-128 range 

KittyKarin
on 10/29/12 12:10 am - FL
VSG on 01/09/13

That is so awesome! I know that when storm**** or its super cold outside, the first thing I want to do is bake and cook creamy soups and stews and just eat. Good for you for changing your habits and the way you do things! I'm sure you'll feel so much better today than you would have if you slept in and succumbed to the brownie baking.

Have a great day and stay safe!!

KittyKarin :-) Starting weight: 362 / Surgery weight: 353 / Current weight: 190 (03/27/2017)

Shagdoll
on 10/29/12 12:35 am

Awesome NSV for sure!!!  I would have wanted to do all that fun relaxing stuff you mentioned.  You inspire me!!!  Great job!!! angry

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 390 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 422 views