4 Year Anniversary!!

Tillie123
on 10/24/12 3:02 am
Thank you so much!  You hit on all of the many emotions I have been filtering through.  I will definitely be glad when the surgery is over, and I can concentrate on moving forward.  This pre-op wait is grueling!  Your pep talk means a lot coming from somebody who has been there, and has seen so much success.  Thank you so much for taking the time to share your words of wisdom!  ... it's comforting having such a great resource for information!... 
Thank you!
Janet
Suzanne B.
on 10/25/12 11:05 am - OR
On October 24, 2012 at 10:02 AM Pacific Time, Tillie123 wrote:
Thank you so much!  You hit on all of the many emotions I have been filtering through.  I will definitely be glad when the surgery is over, and I can concentrate on moving forward.  This pre-op wait is grueling!  Your pep talk means a lot coming from somebody who has been there, and has seen so much success.  Thank you so much for taking the time to share your words of wisdom!  ... it's comforting having such a great resource for information!... 
Thank you!
Janet

Hi Janet,

Not a problem at all.  I can remember while I was in the airplane going to Mexico, I kept asking myself what am I about to do to myself.?????? I kept thinking I should be able to do this on my own.  I am sure you have had the same talk with yourself too.  "I should be able to do this on my own."  Well, if we could we would have already done this.  We have been on the roller coaster of lose the weight to only gain it back again.   

So by having the tool you will be able to do it by yourself with the help of the restriction of having weight loss surgery.  They feelings and emotions will be wilder the closer you get.  I am always out here if you need me for anything.  Send me a private message to my E-mail: [email protected].  I will send you my phone number and we can talk if that will help you any.  I had a really wonderful person who talked to me the night before I flew to Mexico, and she was fabulous and it really helped me.

Hugs,

Suzanne

Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/12 1:29 pm - Greater Austin Area
VSG on 02/03/12
Congratulations! That is awesome! I love to hear this
Suzanne B.
on 10/23/12 3:06 pm - OR
On October 23, 2012 at 8:29 PM Pacific Time, curiouskat wrote:
Hi,

Thanks so very much for your sweet words.  It is something that has changed my entire life and I have NO regrets at all.  I wish you nothing but success.

Hugs,
Suzanne
Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
Suzanne B.
on 10/25/12 11:06 am - OR
On October 23, 2012 at 8:29 PM Pacific Time, curiouskat wrote:

Hi,

Thanks so much.  I see you were sleeved in Feb 2012.  You are going to be just as successful too.  I just want you to know that I am always out here any time you need anything, or have any questions.

Hugs,

Suzanne

Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
Lee ~
on 10/24/12 1:34 am - CA
Congratulations on 4 very successful years. For those of us following in your maintenance footsteps, it's vital to read success stories. Thank you for sharing your story with us!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Suzanne B.
on 10/24/12 7:04 am - OR
On October 24, 2012 at 8:34 AM Pacific Time, Lee ~ wrote:
Congratulations on 4 very successful years. For those of us following in your maintenance footsteps, it's vital to read success stories. Thank you for sharing your story with us!
Hi,

I am happy to post so that others can see that they too can maintain their weight loss. You have to stay true to your lifestyle change. But it will work for you too.

Hugs,
Suzanne
Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
1london
on 10/24/12 3:13 am

I am SO happy for you!!!  Congratulations on your success!
You are certainly an inspiration.  I loved reading your story and wish you continued happiness and blessings! :)

Suzanne B.
on 10/24/12 7:07 am - OR
On October 24, 2012 at 10:13 AM Pacific Time, 1london wrote:

I am SO happy for you!!!  Congratulations on your success!
You are certainly an inspiration.  I loved reading your story and wish you continued happiness and blessings! :)

Hi,

Thanks so much for you kind words.  I just want people to know that after 4 years you can maintain your weight loss still.  You always have to keep that lifestyle change going.  Yes, I splurge once in awhile, but not all the time.

It is pretty easy to maintain the weight loss.

Hugs,
Suzanne
Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
1london
on 10/24/12 8:53 pm
Thank you for the reply....you have certainly encouraged me for the long haul!!!! :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views