Raspberry Ketones, For fat loss?

Eula "Evie" R.
on 10/12/12 4:08 am - Mount Nebo, WV
Hi all,
Has anyone tired the Raspberry Ketones to break fat down as showen on Dr. OZ show? If so did it work for you?
God Bless
Evie

MuttLover
on 10/12/12 4:58 am
VSG on 11/14/12
On the Dr. Oz show, the women featured were also dieting and exercising -- so there is really no way to know what effect, if any, the raspberry ketones have.  There are no clinical trials with people on this -- so far, all testing has been on rodents. 

I'll be interested to see if anyone has tried it as well.  Apparently after the Dr. Oz show, sales went through the roof!
Hislady
on 10/12/12 7:12 am - Vancouver, WA
I wouldn't waste your money honestly if all these things really worked we wouldn't need WLS. This is just like all the other things we read about and have tried in the past. these things are only going to make you poor and Dr. Oz richer. He touts a new natural "weight loss cure" every week in a womans magazine so I wouldn't put any faith in him, he's just like Dr. Phil full of beans and BS. Save your money for plastics or new clothes!
Eula "Evie" R.
on 10/12/12 7:34 am - Mount Nebo, WV
Hi Hislady,
Good to hear from u. I just thought if that stuff broke the fat down it would be worth it, just to maybe clean some fat out of your body.

God Bless
Evie

INgirl
on 10/12/12 7:47 am
Please save your money (and further, Dr Oz is a huge salesman, moreso than a Dr...)

There is no evidence that these pills do anything in humans, and all the hype is from two very very small mouse studies and cannot be correlated to humans..

Here's a simple breakdown on it, and if you read through this you will see exactly why Dr Oz is promoting this among a bunch of other "miracle" cures/pills etc every other week. 

http://supplement-geek.com/raspberry-ketones-weight-loss-rev iew-side-effects/
Sara R.
on 10/12/12 7:50 am
i personally wouldnt spend  my money on them but i do have coworkers that love them. They say they have more energy . when they eat pizza they usually gain weight, now they dont gain weight with pizza. When this particular coworker started exercising she lost 4 lbs in a week in conjunction with the raspberry ketone.

Lucy61
on 10/12/12 8:50 am - OR
VSG on 11/16/12
I did... it's another diet failure - didn't move the scale even the slightes - too good to be true and since then I have stopped watching Dr Oz, he's a bought & paid for man... the topic of the day is his sponsors
MyTurn2012
on 10/12/12 2:35 pm - Canada
VSG on 04/24/15
 I've heard that using the Raspberry Ketone can seriously elevate your BP and cause other serious side effects for many people.

"Due to a lack of scientific research, little is known about the safety of consuming raspberry ketone supplements in the long term.

However, since raspberry ketones are thought to stimulate the release of norepinephrine, there's some concern that use of raspberry ketone supplements could be harmful to people with certain chronic conditions (including high blood pressure, asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). Norepinephrine is a type of nervous system chemical that is known to increase blood pressure."

Maybe something to speak with your Dr about before spending any $$

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 277 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views