Please help me find some jeans!

Medic911NC
on 9/18/12 11:17 am - NC
VSG on 03/03/12 with
 So this is for all the women...or men...out there that have more fashion sense than I do which btw, isn't hard to do! My problem is that NO jeans fit the way that they should any longer and I'm really tired of showing my ass to the world. I have never had much of a butt; however, now you can barely tell the difference in my front side and back side! I have tried all kinds of jeans and they all do the same thing - sag and fall down in the back! I wear a belt everyday but even that doesn't help. I'm about to bring suspenders back! However, my kids already think I am nerdy enough so to save them from this embarrassment please offer suggestions! Oh, I typically wear size 14 in misses and if it is guy's jeans I wear a 36x32. 
Jackie

favrow812
on 9/18/12 11:21 am - Olathe, KS
VSG on 02/20/12
would you be willing to shop at American Eagle? Their jeans are super comfy and last forever!

I dont like Old Navy because their fabric tends to stretch through out the day

What about a TJMAXX or Marshalls or Gordmans?

There is only one success--to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Medic911NC
on 9/18/12 11:26 am - NC
VSG on 03/03/12 with
 I've tried and love the men's jeans there but they just don't seem to fit since losing weight...I will definitely give the women's jeans a try though! Yeah, I have never been a fan of ON jeans for the same reason! Thanks!

hrford
on 9/18/12 11:30 am
VSG on 03/19/12
 I have the EXACT same issue.  I will say I've solved it by moving to Jr. sized clothing.  Aparently jr's don't have butts, so they fit better.  I've also started wearing the skinny jeans, they actually stay up.  

I just found that until I hit 10's or so I just had to suffer but now that I'm in the smaller sizes, small butts are common enough that they cut jeans for it!  Express has a couple I like, and so does Lucky Brand.  Both pricey so I try to get them used.  I've taken the last 2 weeks to going to TJ Max or Marshalls and just trying on a ton of jeans and hoping for the best.

I feel ya, I'm seriously thinking of buying a pair of those underwear with a built in butt.  

HW: 270 SW: 234.4 CW: 135.0 1stGW:149 (GOAL MET)afreshstart-hreneeh.blogspot.com/
1st 5k: 5/12/12 44:55  PR 4miles: 12/31/2012 35:49

Medic911NC
on 9/18/12 11:33 am - NC
VSG on 03/03/12 with
 Funny you should mention those undies....that is what I asked Santa to bring me! God, I hope size 10 comes quickly!!!

Shagdoll
on 9/18/12 4:38 am, edited 9/18/12 4:38 am
Hey Jackie, are you showing your ass because you have low rise jeans? Maybe try mid-rise? I don't like the super low jeans either, plus I'm not a 16 year old anymore.
I dont like to spend a lot on jeans yet since I'm not at my final goal. Target sells 4 different types of jeans depending on the style & cut you like. Just a suggestion but I haven't tried them on. I prefer right now to go to places like TJ Maxx to get a somewhat designer jean at a great price since I tend to think their cuts/style are more flattering.

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Medic911NC
on 9/18/12 11:51 am - NC
VSG on 03/03/12 with
 Hey Jenn, I think that is what part of the issue is but they all seem to be low rise! The only pair that I have that come close to fitting right are a pair of silver jeans. They are low rise too but for some reason they work a little better! Target jeans were my go to when I was going thought the quick weight loss and dropping sizes more often but I too like the style of the "designer" brands a little more. Guess I just need to spend a day doing nothing but trying on jeans until I find a winner! Finding mid-rise around here is really tough though!

Wildcat-NYC
on 9/18/12 6:20 am, edited 9/18/12 6:21 am
VSG on 08/16/12
The GAP has a couple of mid-rise jeans.  I love the Long & Lean jeans and they are not low rise. 

Levi's also have a few pairs of mid-rise.

I haven't tried these, but they may be a good - Not My Daughers Jeans or something like that.  Macy's and Nordstrom carries them.

Tracker starting weight = surgery weight    
Medic911NC
on 9/19/12 6:05 am - NC
VSG on 03/03/12 with
 I had to chuckle and long and lean when thinking about myself! I have on Gap jeans today but they are men's and not doing so well! Gonna check out Not my Daughter though...i looked them up an like the look of them! Thanks!

Moniachelle
on 9/18/12 11:45 am
VSG on 05/22/12
 If you are still in 14 Seven is my favorite jeans the range from 0 to 26 really good fit!   Lane Bryant right fit jean  sizes range from 12 -32 and then Torrid has great jeans! If you live by a Ross dept .store  you can find really inexpensive jean there! Good luck and have fun! Remember your size is changing so don't buy to much or pay a lot of money! Enjoy the journey!

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 49 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 49 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 215 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 298 views