Just made the ultimate commitment!

ParisGirl
on 9/3/12 5:11 pm
VSG on 04/25/13
Today marks the end of the swimming season at my house. Getting too cold at night here in New England to run the pool heater. I enjoyed the last swim of the season tonight.

When I came in tonight I stripped off my suit, bought new this spring, and gave it to my husband. I told him, " Throw the suit away. It's going to be much too big next summer!"

It's been hauled to the trash. And I'm not digging it out!!!

lisa2job
on 9/3/12 5:15 pm - WA
VSG on 09/06/12
 whoo hooo !!!!  thats the way to go !!!  
Italian-Princess
on 9/3/12 5:37 pm - IL
VSG on 06/28/12
LOL Paris!

I'm going to do a similar thing.  I have two more days to use our pool, then we close it for the season.  My suit is about to fall off now, so I'm going to launder it and give it away in case someone else can use it.

And I just went through my underwear drawer and learned that I'm down 2 sizes in panties and one band size in bras. 

Isn't this fun?!?!?!  Knowing that the same season next year, we are going to be too small to wear our current clothes?

I'm so happy for you that you are having this great attitude!  Keep going strong and be proud of your accomplishments!

Ree
Shagdoll
on 9/3/12 5:46 pm
Get it gurl!!! I cannot believe my old bathing suit from last summer is still in my bottom drawer. I need to toss that puppy out too!!!
Out with the old, in with the new!!!!
Awesome NSV gurl!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Ms Shell
on 9/3/12 5:47 pm - Hawthorne, CA
 Awesome can't wait to hear about this NEXT summer...so stick around ok =)

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

TNERNURSE
on 9/3/12 6:12 pm
 Good plan! I have a few too large swimsuits to discard. I am going to keep the one that currently fits to do aquatic zumba this winter- hope to fit in a much smaller size next Spring! Good luck!

dr_spatula
on 9/3/12 6:20 pm
VSG on 07/27/12
Rock on!! I'm right there with you...have several suits from a size L to 26...guess which one is going away soon??

TSinNC
on 9/4/12 5:58 am
VSG on 08/16/12
Love it! Congrats!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 57 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 57 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 233 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 306 views