Plastic Surgery

itzmetinab
on 8/14/12 1:53 pm - WV
VSG on 07/16/12
I've been reading more posts about the need for PS on here lately.  Today I looked at some pics of what the skin looks like after such drastic weight loss.  After seeing these pics, I'm convinced that I'm going to need my boobs, belly and thighs "done"!

Can anyone give me and idea of the cost of these surgeries?  I'd like to have a general idea of what I'm in for so I can start planning / saving.

Thanks! 

Highest weight:  294  Surgery Weight:  281  Goal weight:  150
M1 - 20.6 M2 - 16.6 M3 - 17 M4 - 11 M5 -10.2

jayla_love
on 8/14/12 2:52 pm - CA
VSG on 07/16/12
a simple tummy tuck is upwards of $8,000.. I too will need surgery after all is said and done and my insurance probably wont cover it... I am saving now..lol

Georgie Mayhem
on 8/14/12 11:11 pm - New Zealand
there is a fantastic plastic surgeon in India/Delhi, he worked in California and has a californian wife, Dr Kashyap in Delhi

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/12 11:23 am
 I sincerely thought I would need surgery now I am not so sure.  Yes, my boobs are gone but my husband has no problems with the sagginess.  As for the rest of me, I continue to see improvement the more I work out.  My surgeon told me to hit goal and then wait 1 year after goal cause the body continues to change.  I'm still a work in progress so we shall see how it goes.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views